[Bop-Lite] War in Acadia (Turn 1 - Winter 1755) Orders Due 21st Seeking Players

Users who are viewing this thread

I will admit that I neglected to respond to shatari, but I never received any PMs from mahud, and if you tried to contact me otherwise but I never saw it/got back to you, I apologize.

So, I'm just going to call this dead and show my hand. I had a hundred some irregulars ready to do a raid on Fort Edward. How were the defenses there?

I doubt it would have been that easy. I did have them out on regular patrols on the off chance that you guys did try to pull off something like this. Plus you are trying to attack in winter, that in itself will likely cost you a few men.

I had some local volunteers who were going to pretend to be traders. They were going to get in, hold the gates, and let my warriors storm out of the woods straight into the fort. If things went south or if we couldn't take the fort by force then we were prepared to fall back to a series of prepared ambush points and bleed out any pursuers. I wasn't too concerned about any patrols, since we had our warcamp right on top of the fort without any real risk of detection. The season wasn't too big of a deal either, as we were going to attack just before Spring and we had local Natives in our party who knew the land.

Back
Top Bottom