[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power Alt-1919:

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdmiralThrawn said:
It was pretty obvious where I was heading, y'know with my huge military build-up. I was going to declare war on Argentina, get the USA dragged into the war, and possibly the Incans. I was going to do a pretty complicated campaign to take Buenos Aires, knocking him out. After that turn had ended and my army had healed, I was going to head west and knock out Chile, then move North, annexing the both of them.

After that, it would've been a push northwards, to take American bases and governments with American influence.

This was going to be a pretty damn fun turn. :sad:

I was about to start building a Maginot line across the Andes mountains, and would have immediately joined in the war if you attacked Argentina. I also spent 3 years funneling heroin and cocaine into your major cities. :razz:

Denmark and Greece were my allies all along. They were pretending not to so you wouldn't attack them, but they both devoted their navies and most of their armies.

Odyseuss said:
Denmark and Greece were my allies all along. They were pretending not to so you wouldn't attack them, but they both devoted their navies and most of their armies.
Considering I captured a ton of Greeks, they weren't doing too good a job of staying secretive about it. :razz:

I'm kind of sad that the Danish player dropped, seeing as how he requested that I give him resources from Greenland to make up for the debt Germany owed for it. I don't get why he asked for the goods if he wasn't actually going to use them.

Trevty said:
The whole of Greenland for 4000 credits?  Damn...
That's why the player was so upset over the sale, and why I agreed to pay him some of the mineral wealth (I think it was a quarter or so) from the region for about 5 turns. He made out like a bandit, since the region was an absolute goldmine (and the fact that he was getting it refined in Canada, where we got an additional 30% refining bonus). It's a pity that he never did anything with any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom