[BoP: 1955] Signup Thread! Map Preview!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, she signed on, we'll start work on it tomorrow. After I get a gauge of our progress, I'll give an estimate on when we'll be ready. I can also post a map preview to see what things look like so far, if y'all would like.

ursNv.jpg

Well here's Hulk's work from where we last left off. Got most of the difficult bits out of the way at least! Hopefully we'll get 'er all finished and polished up soon enough.

second post quote said:
As of 1955, their territory corresponds roughly with the nations of Korea, Manchuria, Nationalist China (excluding Tibet and the Central Asian territories), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos,
Wait a second, that is my land! :lol:

Sorry about that, the issue is we haven't added the crosshatching yet for puppets or allies. Vietnam is under a double puppet government, kind of a unique situation in terms of political history, headed by Emperor Bao Dai as the Empire of Vietnam, but retaining the French colonial administration, all under the final authority and dictation of the Greater Japanese Empire. Similar arrangements exist for Laos and Cambodia.

MaHuD said:
oh really?

Stark99 said:
Stark
1. The Third Reich
2. Japan
2. USA

Previous BoP Experience (if any): on FSE Forums (Currently running a 1938 BoP)

:facepalm:
You would know that it is postponed till further notice if you read the thread you narrow minded autistic ****. :facepalm:

MaHuD said:
Which is exactly why I think this game will start before yours.
Why not leave MY game out of this. I was simply asking a question????? It's not like I asked how many members of you're family died of cancer.

Back
Top Bottom