[BoP: 1955] Signup Thread! Map Preview!

Users who are viewing this thread

Arcadius said:
Hey, guy.

I'm sorry to say this, but all your choices have already been taken by other players, as seen in the quoted post below:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Germany: Mahud
Japan: Gaham
America: Benno
Damm, what nations are left?

Don't be rude, mate, we're not going to draw more players to the BoP community by being ****s.

Stark99 said:
A map or a list of nations would be greatly appreciated

Those are being worked on. A good assumption to make is that most of the European countries are either annexed or already taken by players as listed here. Most Asian or South American country, particularly those not involved in WW2 or already taken, are probably available.

I would PM TDM (game host) to ask if there are any spots available for you. :smile:

Eternal said:
Don't be rude, mate, we're not going to draw more players to the BoP community by being ****s.

Stark99 said:

Those are being worked on. A good assumption to make is that most of the European countries are either annexed or already taken by players as listed here. Most Asian or South American country, particularly those not involved in WW2 or already taken, are probably available.

I would PM TDM (game host) to ask if there are any spots available for you. :smile:
Never saw that post woops gonna PM the GM then.

Eternal said:

Stark99 said:

We won't be getting any new players or keep our old players if people like him join.

Thank you for your interest, Stark! Sent a reply PM with your options, though if anyone else is curious, the remaining options are Free China, the Empire of Persia, the Viet Minh, and the Belgian Congo. But yeah, of course, it is always helpful and recommended to read through the thread before asking questions, though I personally don't mind.

No problem, bud. I was going to post tonight to say I got everything ready (I'll be finishing up revisions and such today), but Hulk has still been unresponsive, so I might have to ask the wife to take over finishing the map if he doesn't reappear soon. Nothing that'll break my intent on getting this through, just a little frustrating with the delays.

Back
Top Bottom