[BoP: 1955] Signup Thread! Map Preview!

Users who are viewing this thread

New top 3:

1. Saudis
2. Colombia
3. Guatemala

Previous BoP Experience: It's been a long list, friend.

By the way, I would really, really, really, really recommend that you don't start without a co-host. You will burn out without one, and I don't mean that insultingly - I ran out of time with mine and I consider myself extremely dedicated to this community.

Alright, I'll be putting the cap on this now! Though I'll be accepting further applications on a conditional basis once the main thread is up or through PMs, people who have put in their applications by now get priority for their nation choices. Prepare yourselves: for now we look to the future!

Just to keep folks posted on progress, everyone has been allocated a nation and I'm hashing out work on the country cards now. Meanwhile, work on the map and other art is progressing swimmingly, so I project everything will be ready by this time next week at the latest, barring catastrophe. Before we finish up work on the map though, I'll keep the topic open in case anyone wants to put their applications in, though all majors and Canada, France, Spain, Britain, Brazil, Arabia, Turkey, and Siam are taken, leaving Persia and Free China open.

Certainly! And with it, a small teaser of some of the title and header work my wife has been cooking up behind the scenes! I present...

World Powers:

Germany: Mahud
Japan: Gaham
USSR: Blacktide
Italy: Arcadius
India: Grimmend
America: Benno

Secondary Powers:

Imperial Government of Great Britain: Mighty Mclovin
Canada and the Free British Commonwealth: Odyseuss
Brazil: Jhnking
Turkey: AdmiralThrawn
Saudi: Eternal
Spain: Pixel
French State: Epicrules
Siam: AndHisName​

I considered it, but Northern France and technically Paris remain in the German occupation zone, so while Paris is technically the capital much of the bureaucracy remains operating out of Vichy: continued popular usage of the epithet is a continued reminder of the occupation, though you're right, officially it'd be known as the French State by both the French government and the Reich. I had my reasons for keeping it, but if you'd like it changed just let me know and I'll switch it over for you.

Well I've got the drafts for most of the country cards done at this point. Things are just a bit hung up on the map, haven't been able to get ahold of Hulk as he has likely been busy lately. Other than that, things are mostly ready, I'd just ask your patience for a little longer. Sorry about the wait, guys.  :oops:

After a similar arrangement was rejected by the Mexican government, an American expedition replaced the government there with a much more closely aligned and compliant leadership. Not very long after the end of World War 2, this doctrine spread across most of the Americas under US leadership, attempting to seal themselves off and secure the two continents as the bastion of democracy.

:shifty:

Stark
1. The Third Reich
2. Japan
2. USA

Previous BoP Experience (if any): on FSE Forums (Currently running a 1938 BoP)

Back
Top Bottom