[BoP:1950] Main Thread -- TURN 1 GLOBAL REPORT

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your consumer good tech level basically increases your scores for internal stability and cultural influence, and as your economy increases in size, it helps reduce increases in amount consumed by population each turn, with the highest level reducing your consumption outright. Custom goods can also reduce consumption needs. In terms of rough associations, Level I basically corresponds with Apathetic in Internal Stability and Isolationist in Cultural Influence, and goes up by each tier with each tech level. Though again this is a rough association, these basically serve as a kind of base for your culture scores, they'll likely be influenced by other factors throughout the game. In other news, I'll be working on Mechanics updates, I'll edit this post with the details when I'm done. Most importantly though:

Orders will be due in two weeks time, IE January 6th, at Midnight EST. Anyone who hasn't posted yet on this thread who is participating in the game, I highly encourage you to do so, so I know everyone is alive and interested.  :razz:

Mechanics updates:
Economy: Clarifications on terms added (Credits available this turn are Gross Income and Current Balance combined), new Mechanics added: Free Trade Agreements and Embargo.
Technology: Tech Licensing
Units: Weapon Imports and Unit Upgrades, Helicopter Upgrades
Culture: Consumer Goods, Importing Consumer Goods

Finally, should anyone need to negotiate with non-player nations, PM me. I also appreciate inclusions into Skype groups or PM conversations relating to the BoP, my skype name is tiberiusdecimusmaximus, should anyone wish to add me.  :smile:

Alright, as a reminder, orders are due tomorrow on January 6th at Midnight, my time! Only have a couple orders in so far, so I hope to see everyone pulling together their reports by then! Otherwise, I hope to see your orders and begin reports for Turn 1 as soon as possible.

Beyond that, a couple notes that have popped up, arising from discussions with players. First, I've left the organization and disposition of your troops to the decision of the players, thus you can organize them into larger command units and place them wherever you please in your own territory, with as much specificity as you desire. Secondly, be aware that large scale licensing deals or international technological assistance can come with consequences to your domestic economy, research efficiency, internal stability and cultural influence, or other, potentially severe, side-effects. Trade wisely, and be aware of potential consequences.

And a small note on the research list provided on Turn 0 Country Cards. These are research projects that are in progress from previous years, and as such have a higher possibility of completion should you choose to fund them in the coming turn. Alternatively, you may choose to switch to different projects according to your priorities.

The French State has a massive consumer resource surplus and we would be willing to export these. We would also be, as an advanced consumer goods producer, willing to refine any provided coal and consumer resources into consumer goods at the low and quite negotiable price of 25 funds per unit.

We are currently in the market for oil.

Mid-week deadlines are terrible for me and I had very limited pc access until Monday. I'll try my best to get them in tonight but I'm riddled with cold, terribly sorry.

Okay, sorry for not being on in ages (Forgot about taleworlds and Family stuff happened). I am terribly confused what are the country cards and where are they ???

https://tw.greywool.com/bop/

You can access yours here, with the account details I provided you via PM. Details on just about everything is in the Mechanics page, or in small notes posted in the last page or two. If you have any other questions, you can pm me.

Alright, time to kinkshame some mother****ers for their procrastination fetish:

America: Benno Maximus
Brazil: Jhnking
Canada: Odyseuss
France: Epicrules
Germany: Mahud
Great Britain: Amontadillo
India: Grimmend
Italy: Arcadius
Japan: Gaham
Persia: Stark99
Saudi Arabia: Eternal
Siam: AndHisName
Span: Pixel

Turkey: AdmiralThrawn
USSR: Blacktide

Key:
Green: Orders Complete
Yellow: Orders Partly Complete
Red: No Reports In

I'll extend the due date until midnight this Sunday, which gives everyone the whole weekend to work on this as well. I feel this is generous enough to ensure most everyone gets their orders in.

Sorry for the delay, I'll get them in ASAP. I've been really busy and I had a quadratics test to study for, but now that I've failed it I'm free.

Alright, updated the completion list, we're getting there! Let's try and make sure everyone has theirs in by tomorrow at midnight!

*EDIT*

Also, after reviewing the current orders, a reminder to everyone to refine their consumer resources into consumer goods, so that they can cover annual consumption by the population! Inability to do so will result in Internal Stability reductions in the coming turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom