[BoP: 1910] Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Been away from BoP as well as the community in general for quite some time, largely due to the fact that my first year of college was an incredibly busy one. That being said, this game really piques my interest, WW1 is one of the coolest periods of history for me. So, if you'll excuse my absence and inactivity, I'd love to participate.

Player Name: Hulk
1. Italy
2. Bulgaria
3. Netherlands

The Mighty McLovin said:
As I've never really participated in a BoP (not on Taleworlds at least) I'll have Bulgaria, if you wouldn't mind.

Hi! Please format your preferences correctly. Choosing countries is challenging enough without knowing other countries they are willing to play.

I would suggest Spain, Belgium or the Netherlands as strong beginner picks in addition to Bulgaria.

Sidenote: is this 1910 without Serbia? I was quite an important country to both Austria-Hungary and Russia, by 1910 also more interacting with the west (ie. France) as the Pig War just ended.

While I'm normally more of a Victorian era kind of person (especially when a Bonaparte was still on the throne of France), I'm actually really really excited for this BoP. Any ideas when the country selections might be finalized so one can begin planning? Sorry if I'm a bit overeager.  :razz:

Odysseus
Country Preference 1: United Kingdom
Country Preference 2: Romania
Country Preference 3: Belgium

lPAOA.png

Heads up - the only deliberately ahistorical component of this game is that all of the game's alliances that were formed pre-start will be immediately broken, so the diplomatic slate is clean. If you want to do preliminary diplomacy, go for it.

BenKenobi said:
Sidenote: is this 1910 without Serbia? I was quite an important country to both Austria-Hungary and Russia, by 1910 also more interacting with the west (ie. France) as the Pig War just ended.

Balancing decision.

Back
Top Bottom