[BoP:1910] Main Thread, Year 1912

Users who are viewing this thread

Hard new deadline of Friday at midnight, no extensions thereafter. Bear in mind I'm being very strict with order submissions - a 12 player game needs all parties to be active, and replacements will occur if orders are not submitted baring very unique circumstances.

latest

Still working on reports, still trying to get global out tonight. In the meantime...

Patch 1.1
50% of this content is available for free, but if you want it to actually work, you will have to buy my $10 DLC.
[list type=decimal]
[*]"Active Divisions" renamed to "Modernized Divisions." No functional changes noted.
[*]"Irregular Divisions" renamed to "Conventional Divisions." No functional changes noted.
[*]"Reserve Divisions" renamed to "Reserve Brigades" and multiplied by five. Resource factors will be divided by five to produce a Reserve Brigade.
[*]New Damage System! If your divisions are wounded in combat, losses will be shown in 1/5th ratios. One Reserve Brigade can replace one-fifth of a wounded Modernized or Conventional division. Wounded divisions incur the same IC costs as a full one.
[*]"Infantry Divisions" renamed to "Conventional Divisions." No functional changes noted.
[*]New diplomacy system! If you do not post in the thread, your ministers and populace will become angry with your government and its absence on the world stage, and you will lose stability. For reference, a great power should have around 4-5 posts per turn, a minor power around 2-3. Non-serious or trivial posts do not count.
[/list]

Credit to the damage system goes to HULK. OP updated with above changes.

That's fine and agreeable, but forcing people to post in the thread to prevent nonsense riots is dumb. Most activity takes place in PM anyway, even with the skype chats (which are usually inactive or just spam), at least to my observation.

I mean I'm willing to give it a try but as a premise I think it's kind of stupid. (sorry eternal <33)

I think riots in the street is an overstatement, but afaik this is not the first time that active players are rewarded with better results

I do feel this marginalises players like me who are almost exclusively active by mobile. On which writing long-winded in-character stuff is a royal pain in the arse. Especially having to do it several times a turn.

Not to mention having to spend a lot of time wringing my brain for anything to say. Which will inevitably be mostly fluff in any case.

Back
Top Bottom