[BoP: 1815] Main Thread - Year 1816, ORDERS DUE NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Spain needs food and is able to pay in credits. We have some iron and a great deal of wood as well, but it would be preferable to reserve this if at all possible.

BenKenobi said:
Austria, Bavaria and Sardinia-Piedmont. Some other countries such as Spain and Great Britain promissed to make some symbolic actions as well; mainly connected with blocking - albeit nearly non-existent - Murat's shipping and sea trade routes.

In addition, Spain would like to announce that it will be contributing ground troops as well. The Infanteria de Marina are not needed overseas.

Well Sweden wants food too but at this rate we're all gonna starve. I have iron if anyone wants some.

I was asked to clarify what demobilized divisions are.

They are essentially understaffed and under-equipped divisions unable to fight effectively. It was common for ships to have half their capacity for seamen during peacetime, this would be an ineffective "demobilized" ship.

Sure. Someone suggested the idea of even being able to use demobilized divisions offensively, although obviously they'd be less effective, and I'm considering that for perhaps next turn.

Denmark rejects the empty threats of Great-Britain as nothing more than greedy posturing of land-hungry mad men. They have no interest in forming lasting peace in Europe.

The Netherlands has 9 units of Saltpetre for sale. All your guys' big ol armies are useless without it, so buy up! Would prefer to trade it for other raw resources, but whatever works y'know.

Allowing all predetermined deals go swimmingly, Persia has no more goods to trade and other nations must now seek elsewhere.

Orders Done
Trades Done
Scraggly Notes
Nothing

Great Powers:
Great Britain: HULKSMASH
Prussia: Ejnomad
Austria: BenKenobi
Russia: BlackTide
France: Sushiman

European Minors:
Spain: Pimple_Of_Pixels