Bomb spamming

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, the title pretty much tells everything but I will comment on the issue anyway.

Given the small number of servers, you are guaranteed to have seen one of these spammers at least once up until now. I am not even mentioning individual host servers such as "Server3202" (the number is random and this one is just an example) where money gaining rate is crazy and you will earn loads even if you don't kill anybody at all during a turn. The result is... Well: Tens of idiots raining bombs on the battlefield. One who never played or heard about the game could even think this is a World War II game.

The result is the same in regular servers though. One bomb costs 1200 and if the spammer is cautious enough, he will easily get the money for more bombs.

I have even seen one troll who would buy 4 bombs to occupy all 4 slots (trying so hard not to swear and get a forum ban out of my rage here). The consequence is obvious again: Spam the bombs on the field and run like a (well, still trying hard) dog to find a weapon already lying on the ground.

If any of the developers read this, please give my remarks a little consideration. I am pretty sure that many people abandoned the game without ever looking back right in the beginning all because of these spammers. Unlike many, I enjoy playing the game quite a lot but bomb spammers are getting on my nerves little by little everytime I enter multiplayer.

After so many complaints, I have a suggestion to tone down the spamming craze, maybe with the upcoming patch. Here is what it looks like:

1- Replace the small bomb with the normal-sized bomb (I hope I am not mistaken because I think the multiplayer version is the small bomb but if not, just ignore the first point then)
2- Charge something like 3 or 4k for the bomb, or maybe 3.5 to ensure a balance in between

This way, the bomb would do more damage but we won't be getting any spammers at least on regular servers.

I know some of you will agree with me and some won't. So please provide your comments and let everyone know what you think about the issue.

I think change the cost of the bomb could be done easily but,  that won't solve the spammer problem.
In addition, add more time delay for setting up bomb.
and decrease throwing range. 
Put limit of bombs a person could carry. 
and the bomb get to explode when the bomb carrier get shot.
Now who dare to carry bombs =  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom