Bohemian Guard leaving WNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThunderonCZ said:
Thanks guys for the great tournament but two years of losing is enough even for me and our best players leaving and building new team again and again is just ****** annoying. During the Summer holidays we will be definitely inactive.

Again I thanks everyone for matches and GL for all teams :grin:

You are an old clan as AB are. We keep losing players (usually among the best ones) every ... 5 months. And we keep going on with fresh recruits and the long standing veteran players. We went through periods of glory (first year of this game), then falling down, rise again, falling down .... The game is old, people get bored, or want to try something else, or get busy with job/study .. I think it is how it works, naturally. Just keep going on. If you still get fun playing this. You just need that at least part of the base is more or less the same.

I must agree with Cybran, and Robis. Bohemian Guard is an old clan, and have been through worse. Just remeber our time in ENL tournament, division A. We knew we didn't have much chances, but we've held our heads high and accepted the position. I still rember all those lost matches, and that almost win match with RNGD (:mrgreen: ), and our final, and winning match with REF. Boh went through the same as AB's, rising again and  falling. There were even times when we didn't have almost not enough players for participating in matches and tournaments. I think it's shame that you've left WNL. :???:

*Sadface*

Boh was really a pleasant team to play with. It's been a long time we didn't play togater, but i still remember that we've been playing lots of matchs always in a good spirit.

I understand how frustrating it can be when you have to face inactivity.

Good luck guys!

So this is the way.
I know where origins of this problem are and I know what have to be done. I disagreed with lot of things in Bohemian Guard and that was reason why  I was inactive in Bohemian Guard for couple of months and this was my hint to Thunderon. I absolutely argue with Thunderon's decision, because this isn't over of Bohemian Guard, it's only a "holiday".

I won't have time over the holidays, but I'll keep Bohemian Guard as surviving one until September/August and I will do my best to reload Bohemian Guard and our big czech/slovak community.

It's shame that Thunderon was forced to leave WNL, but he hasn't choice.

Bohemian Guard is one of the first clans in Mount & Blade and will continue to represent the Czech republic and Slovakia.

ThunderonCZ said:
As relaX said it is not definitive end. We arent just in state to be in any tournament now.

I'm glad to hear that it's not the end of Bohemian Guard. You will be welcomed back whenever you're ready to compete again. Good luck and I hope you all enjoy your summer holidays.

Folms said:
sotamursu123 said:
NeToMaN said:
Is is St John's Eve ?

dunno but 99% of finns are drunk for at least that weekend (bauglir still hasn't recovered xD)

100% of Estonians are. Damn, I remember that day...

In Poland ir is only 69%, and I`m an abstainer. I drink only beer, Martini, wine,Champagne and mead. But still I don`t remember this night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom