Bohemian Guard leaving WNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderonCZ

Knight
WB
Thanks guys for the great tournament but two years of losing is enough even for me and our best players leaving and building new team again and again is just ****** annoying. During the Summer holidays we will be definitely inactive.

Again I thanks everyone for matches and GL for all teams :grin:
 

Goker

Archduke
WBWF&SNW
MaHuD said:
Bohemia are my favorites, they have been playing for a long time in a variety of events / tournaments and never have I seen a single complaint from them. They always keep their heads high, do their best and enjoy the game. It will be good to see them in action on the stream! :smile:
Captain Lust said:
Agreed @Mahud

Oh well.
 
I always find things like this weird to be honest. Surely the whole team can't be leaving...

Why not just hand leadership to someone else and see how it goes?
 

Dasvi2018

Grandmaster Knight
Captain Lust said:
I always find things like this weird to be honest. Surely the whole team can't be leaving...

Why not just hand leadership to someone else and see how it goes?

They don't have enough active players now I think
 
Dasvi2018 said:
Captain Lust said:
I always find things like this weird to be honest. Surely the whole team can't be leaving...

Why not just hand leadership to someone else and see how it goes?

They don't have enough active players now I think
Had like 12 at least show up tonight.
 

Andreadegge

Knight at Arms
WB
I'm so sorry,this is the first time I played against you guys,and i hope this is not gonna be the last one,because it was a true battle,difficult from the beginning to the last round,by player and by spectator,trust me :grin: .
 

Cybran

Knight
WB
ThunderonCZ said:
Thanks guys for the great tournament but two years of losing is enough even for me and our best players leaving and building new team again and again is just ****** annoying. During the Summer holidays we will be definitely inactive.

Again I thanks everyone for matches and GL for all teams :grin:
I rebuild you guys from worse before and it was summer too. Stop crying and find someone to do what me and marvv did!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom