Body armor bug

Users who are viewing this thread

I made a cloak for my mod, but this crap is observed.  I put them in MM Russia to double-check.
0_dab65_c1b1a30_XL.bmp

This happens only when the material is present in the shader "_skin_" such specular_shader_skin_bump_high.
When I put "simple_shader" or eg "specular_shader_Instanced" everything is fine. This is not observed in the BRF. Only in the game.
0_dab66_34ac14e3_XL.bmp

In the rigging there are no zero vertices. And each vertex affects no more than the three bones.

I'm desperate, I do not know what the problem is the rigging or in the model, or somewhere else? Here's a link (click "скачать")to the archive of the model and textures (This is not a OSP), someone please verify, if not difficult.

The problem was rigging, some vertices in the problem areas having a weight of 0.999 or 100.1

I use 3d max, and there is shown how many bones affect the point, but not shown the total amount of weight.

I suggested that you need to turn on and off "normalize", but the weights are the same. If someone tells me how to normalize the weight of the vertices in 3d max would be very grateful.

Back
Top Bottom