Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Crypex

Veteran
Summary: The game is very unstable and puts a lot of stress on my computer making my frames drop. The servers do not remove the number of dead bodies each round or even in a tdm server making the game very laggy. This gets so bad
How to Reproduce: Play any game and look at the directions of many bodies.

I previously did not have those frame drops but now the game is very bad and frames are not good at all.
Computer Specs:
GPU:RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: latest version i suppose
CPU:Intel i59700k
RAM:16
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Back
Top Bottom