OSP Musket Era 3D Art Boarding Weapons (+bunch of old stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

These are meant to be like Native models, low poly and small textures. :smile: Enjoy and please credit for use!

Boarding Axes
Originally for Redwall: Vermin Resurgence, Download
Includes:
-American Model 1806 Boarding Axe
-19th Century British Boarding Axe
-French Model 1833 Hache Abordage Boarding Axe
-18th Century French Boarding Axe
-Two-handed 18th Century Swedish Boarding Axe
boardingaxes.png

Suggestions and criticism appreciated! More to come!

The old stuff that I probably won't work on anymore but still up for download  :wink:
Here are a bunch of daggers and swords I made. They were all made for practice reasons and I have no use for them so maybe you'll find a use for them.  There are no sheaths included in this pack and you'll have to size and position some of them for in-game use. Shouldn't be too much work. They have separate downloads because these weapons are from very different times and areas and I doubt you'll often see any two of these in any mod together.

Click the images for download. Or use the download for all items http://www.mediafire.com/?ufr9rnzpg4o1gi7 GIVE CREDIT FOR USE!

Rondel
A sidearm for knights 15th century onwards. Made for piercing chain mail and getting at the vulnerable areas in a knight's armor.

Pugio
A sidearm for Roman soldiers.

Hachiwara
A sidearm for Samurai. Made for breaking through an enemy samurai's armor plates or attacking weaker areas in the armor.

Dirk
A short, Scottish thrusting dagger.

Corvo
Widely used by Chilean soldiers during the war of the Pacific. Chilean Commandos still use it today.

Cinquedia
A heavy civilian short sword used for self-defense in 15th and 16th century Medieval Europe.

Arkansas Toothpick
A sidearm or carried instead of a bayonet by Confederate soldiers during the American Civil War.

Kampfmesser 42
A bayonet that doubled as a combat knife, used by the Germans during WWII

S84/98 II Bayonet
A bayonet that doubled as a combat knife used by Germans during WWII.

Rapier(2)
"A rapier is a slender, sharply pointed sword, ideally used for thrusting attacks, used mainly in Early Modern Europe during the 16th and 17th centuries."
-Wikipedia

Sword

:smile:
Rapier(Sized and positioned)
"A rapier is a slender, sharply pointed sword, ideally used for thrusting attacks, used mainly in Early Modern Europe during the 16th and 17th centuries."
-Wikipedia

Another view
rapier2.jpg

Well I guess I can't call it a Dagger OSP anymore  :neutral: I was planning on uploading more swords anyways. Also, I'll be redoing some of the textures and scale/position them.

Awesome. Something related to assassin's creed at last. It's actually great to see daggers being improved on. Great Work! :grin:

Old
pugio.jpg

New
pugio2.jpg

-Darkened the metal
-Added some scratches and shadows to the blade
-Detailed the handle
-Changed the wood texture
-Sized and positioned

I'll put the new download up soon.

Thanks! New Pugio download is up.
Old
rondelm.jpg

New
rondel2.jpg

-Darkened metal
-Scratches and shadows to the blade
-Handle darkened
-Brass texture changed
-Sized and positioned

Download will be up soon.

nice! As always. :smile:
By the way Rig, you didn't have to darken the handle (as it was already pretty dark in-game). Would you be interested in making bumps and specs for all of these?

The new versions are definitely improvements over the old ones, I have to say. :smile: I also like the pugio though I thought pugios had completely different shapes. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom