Resolved Board game broken: Mu Torere - player can't make move to center with any token

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Neluril

Recruit
Hello all,

Summary: When playing Mu Torere, I can't make any moves to the center (2nd move by the player)
How to Reproduce:
Location: Lord's halls where the board game is available (cities owned by clans of Vlandian culture)
Checked and confirmed in Ocs Hall, Pravend (these are owned by Vlandia) and in Amitatys (owned by player character of Vlandian culture)
I haven't checked it in any other locations.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Invite an NPC (doesn't matter if from own clan or from other clan) to play the game
2. Computer makes first move to center
3. Player is able to make the next move (moving token to the place where the computer moved from)
4. Computer makes next move, moving the token out from the center to the only available space (where the player moved from)
5. Player should now be able to move to the center, but none of the moves are accepted (3 out of 4 player tokens would be able to make this move legally)
The game shows moving to the center as a valid move with the red patch (see screenshot), but none of the tokens can be mover there... neither with drag-and-drop nor with clicking a token and clicking on the center.
There are no messages being shown, the tokens just can't be moved into the center. The game is basically stuck, so the player has to "Forfeit".

Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2362565240

Last edited:
Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Thank you.
The save file has been uploaded, with the URL of this thread, and with a short explanation on how to reproduce the issue within the save.

I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom