BNL EYW - Screenshot Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

Njiekovic said:
Nypifisel said:
Very nice man thank you, I've never actually seen cavalry firing of pistols on the move before - other than on contemporary paintings -, so it was a thrill to finally see it done in real life.

Yeah, that was the best part actually. The cavalry captain had two, which he was dual wielding at times. Looked bad-ass!

Early 17th century pistol-wielding cavalry is just about the most bad ass thing ever. :cool:

I finally did some work on units and items, together with some retextures of my own. So here is the Spanish Recruit :wink:. They do need another weapon, something longer than a dagger.

mb1k.png

mb2.png

mb3b.png

just to keep this topic alive:

mb10123.jpg

Just love this mod!

some more!

mb2cd.jpg

me in crouching function with fancy clothing

mb1o.jpg

another pose of me now just standing with random horse on background and a Vikingship o_O??

Jezze said:
I finally did some work on units and items, together with some retextures of my own. So here is the Spanish Recruit :wink:. They do need another weapon, something longer than a dagger.
Spears, more daggers, knives and small axes? Pitch forks could work as well. :razz: Do you need any retextures of that coat they're wearing, btw?

Nypifisel said:
Early 17th century pistol-wielding cavalry is just about the most bad ass thing ever. :cool:
I agree! :grin: Therefore, more cavalry types in MP should get access to pistols (which I'd looove if they were reloadable on horseback.)

FrisianDude said:
Jezze said:
Spears, more daggers, knives and small axes? Pitch forks could work as well. :razz: Do you need any retextures of that coat they're wearing, btw?

Well, if you want to, you can do it :wink:. I can send you the tex, or you can use it from the Textures folder of the MP beta test.

And yes, you now can reload from your horseback and I am working on more troop types :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom