BNL EYW - Screenshot Gallery

Jezze

Baron
WBM&BNWVC
Best answers
Darn, you are a bunch of perfectionists :razz:. Maybe we can make the wheels texture a bit darker to make them more look realistic.

Verbeek

Swordyke said:
Now I don't like the wheels :/  maybe that the first one on this page fits better? ^^
FrisianDude said:
Better. One hell of a lot better, actually. The wood is a bit orangy, but eh.
Clearly the wood needs to be changed  :grin:

Verbeek

Swordyke said:
Jezze said:
Ok, once again,

Hmm it's better, but 'it', dunno.
Lol come on.  :grin:
I know the texture gets stretched across the front of the wheels, but i can't change that, ask a modeller,
what would u like to see different bout the wheels

Peralta

Sergeant Knight
M&B
Best answers
It's looking ok guys :wink:

Don't forget this is only a scene prop until we can get some canon code in there anyway :wink:

Jezze

Baron
WBM&BNWVC
Best answers
Yup, I will start with that directly after the first bugfix. Will take quite some time for it to get it in correctly. Hopefully I will manage it to do it.

Venitius

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
The barrel's a bit cartoony and the wheel textures are stretched. Perhaps UV mapping it again so there are separate parts for each wheel may help?

Verbeek

Venitius said:
The barrel's a bit cartoony and the wheel textures are stretched. Perhaps UV mapping it again so there are separate parts for each wheel may help?
Cartoony? What do you mean? Too smooth? How would you like to see it different

Jezze

Baron
WBM&BNWVC
Best answers
To be honest, depending on what kind of angle you are looking to to it in BRF, it is not that cartoony-looking.

Swordyke

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
Peralta said:
It's looking ok guys :wink:

Don't forget this is only a scene prop until we can get some canon code in there anyway :wink:
Never said that it wasn't looking good  :smile: it just wasn't it of 'IT'  :shock: :twisted:

Venitius

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
Perhaps some engraving? It looks a bit smooth. Perhaps the odd scratch from a bullet or something?

omzdog

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
The proportion of the barrel to the wheels is off. Try decreasing or thinning the wheels.

A new UV map is definitely necessary to stop the stretching.
Try unwrapping the outer spooks of the wheel and normal mapping the inside sticks (idk wut to call them).

The barrel needs more of a rugged metallic rust texture with indents and carvings on the mesh. Sort of like this: