BNL EYW - Main Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Danath said:
Some little corrections
Spanish Armor  Coraza-> Don't translate always armor with "coraza", it implies 1 big piece of metal :razz:

Tercio, always with capital T

Long names and ñ can be a problem. I couldn't, for example, import a character of mine with á

Heavy Spanish Breastplate->Coselete

To avoid this
Troops:
Spanish Lancer  Piquero
Spanish Elite-Lancer  Piquero de los tercios
You can use Piquero Seco (light pikeman, had shorter pike and light armor) and Piquero armado (heavy pikeman, arms and thigh armored)

Spanish Men at Arms  Soldado de los tercios-> Tercio soldier is always infantry. Is this Man at Arms cavalry or infantry?

Cavalry, Thanks, I will use your names. What the problem is with the ñ and á, I have no idea at the moment. I know you cannot implent it in with troop names because of the module system. Maybe there is an alternative for this.

Yes, the people who translated the M&B to Spanish worked with the *.csv files.

In those files you can put any symbol you want but the MS doesn't accept. But as I said before, I think is better to keep them all in english, and then make a translation in the language the people request.

hey cool mod....but in the introduction are some mistake. i am from belguim myself and in dutch flanders is vlaanderen but wallonie doesnt really have a english translation.. and benelux stands for belguim, the nederlands end luxembourg not holland, vlaanderen (flanders in english) and wallonie
but it looks very cool
sorry for the criticism
greetz

Well, the names of the kingdoms and places can keep their original name (as for the Spanish people, Flanders is Flandes, Wallonie is Valonia, but it's not necessary to change them, at least I think so)...

svennietubbie said:
hey cool mod....but in the introduction are some mistake. i am from belguim myself and in dutch flanders is vlaanderen but wallonie doesnt really have a english translation.. and benelux stands for belguim, the nederlands end luxembourg not holland, vlaanderen (flanders in english) and wallonie
but it looks very cool
sorry for the criticism
greetz
Wallonie=Wallonia in english. sounds like some Eastern European place XD

Well, Stinus made a new texture, I got the cannon from ismeal.karakose from which I will post a screenie this evening. That's it pretty much it. Will post when I have more :wink:.

I just made another retexture, this time another landsknecht uniform, WITHOUT the armour.

Could someone explain me how to use and where to download the BRF editor, so I can view them myself?

Go with BRFOpen, should be better :wink:

Dunno if this has been announced earlier, but we're introducing a new Merchant for firearms :smile:

Btw, Jezze, working on some scene props for that guy's shop :wink:

Lope de Rojas said:
New merchants for firearms? Sounds nice, at least we will have the weapons better organized.

That's the general idea :wink:

I thought it would be a nice idea, since other mods show us what a mess shops can get :razz:

And Jezze, I'm gonna alter the code of the Gunsmiths one of these days and give them unique clothes

Jezze said:
I tried to implent them in towns, but there was a problem with the dialogs. I will look for the problem so that the merchants also work for the new version :wink:.

If you give me their entry point info (the only blank spot in the whole code thing I gave you), then I'll give you a completely finished code set, dialogs incl. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom