BNL EYW - Main Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

After reading your threads and looking at your feature list, I don't see something special, like new buildings to build on villages and towns, new and unique quests, change of dialogue, etc etc. I can tell your mod is new and your trying to make it a full mod. as a suggestion, can you make something unique on managing towns, economy, and other things, along with unique quest so that I don't get anymore awful "native" letter delivery quests. If you do add some changes on that, it make your mod a bit more unique along with the new units and such that you already added.

darkedone02 said:
After reading your threads and looking at your feature list, I don't see something special, like new buildings to build on villages and towns, new and unique quests, change of dialogue, etc etc. I can tell your mod is new and your trying to make it a full mod. as a suggestion, can you make something unique on managing towns, economy, and other things, along with unique quest so that I don't get anymore awful "native" letter delivery quests. If you do add some changes on that, it make your mod a bit more unique along with the new units and such that you already added.

Then you probably also noticed that it's a bèta at the moment so there aren't really much new features in it.

darkedone02 said:

Do you got suggestions for those quests?(not that I'm the quest dude, but :p)

Swordyke said:
darkedone02 said:

Do you got suggestions for those quests?(not that I'm the quest dude, but :p)

I'm not much of a quest guy too, i'm more of a guy that like to rule the whole kingdom and run the kingdom as well like a real-time strategy.

I have one idea that might make this game a bit more exciting, a global faction morale, a system that can strengthen and weaken your troops depending on several ways. Like if we have more armies then the enemy faction, morale is boost because we have more military soldiers in the army then they do, therefore, troops get's a bit stronger as well. While the enemy suffers from bed morale because he is outnumbered and his troops waver and fear of a future lost of the war. If you added an economy system in this game, where it effects production speed of new armor and weapons to supply the troops and every other individual, this can also effect morale as well... if the economy is strong, units get better armor and weapons, however if the economy is weak, they get a low quality of weapons and armor that could break during battle, and nobody want's a weapon that is cracked and easily breakable to bring on battle.

Although I don't know if this can be possible to make but although Swords of Decomle have something different, and wonder if we can have a different system here in this mod to make this mod more unique, instead of looking like another vanilla clone (imo).

Edit:

Villages do really need some new quests as well, i sometimes do these quests to raise the respect i earn from the villagers to gain more troops as well, not only that but to also make my villages flourishes. I want to be able to also build new buildings such as churches and modify the existing buildings to where we get an increase weekly or daily then just once like the mill, if you ever made an economy mod and that faction morale mod as well, many flourishing buildings means more good, economy is good and morale will increase due  to how your faction is great on it's production.

darkedone02 said:

About the scenery: that period architecture is a real ***** to model and texture for.
We're looking into several innovative ways to improve this.

diech6 said:
ITS ESPAÑA NOT ESPANA

1. Wrong thread
2. We know; you've posted it in 2 other places as well and it's something we've known for ages...
3. It's impossoble to put an ñ in the game, since the coding doesn't allow it...

It's IMPOSSIBLE, now stop posting this crap...  :roll:

I see that more and more mod makers are deciding to put their mod scripting and coding on hold, because of Warband being released in several months.

I thought about it a bit, because if we keep developing, the more we need to port to Warband, and also we do not know how much it will be different from this Mount&Blade.

But Warband will be using the engine of Mount&Blade, I assume, so in the module system there won't have, hopefully, much changes.

And on the other side, what we do now, we already have. Maybe porting everything will be easy or not. At the moment it is my personal opinion and I actually do not know how the rest of the team thinks of it. Personally I think we should continue.

Another thingy, I might be able to post some screenshots of the working artillery this evening, so stay watching :wink:.

This looks nice, its been a long time since i played M&b so lets get started  :grin:
I'm from Belgium btw so the story is all familiar :idea:

SnoeiSchaaR said:
This looks nice, its been a long time since i played M&b so lets get started  :grin:
I'm from Belgium btw so the story is all familiar :idea:

Yeeeee, another belgian, finally ;D

Yes, could you make something of an overview of the castles and cities in Flanders? I did those terribly wrong due my lack of knowledge of that area  :oops: .

Would be nice if you could do that.

warrior_Lv said:
well this will be stupid qestion....but i don't now how to get artilery?help please
Thanks

Artillery cannot be acquired in V0.21. Only in V0.3 and the good news for you is that I got it working :wink:. The release of V0.3 won't be released soon however.

Back
Top Bottom