BNL EYW - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you for your kind words! :grin:. Like them.

You bug with the village is one I never heard of. However, there have been several issues with the game menu's and now again. But I might think what the problem is, so I will add this to the bug list.

Your lag with the trees is a common one generally for the game. I do not know if you have this problem with Native or use any other graphical enhancement for this mod. Maybe try running it in DX 7 or lower your details might help. If not, I will look for a solution to prevent this problem.

Found a bug I think. I defeated Comte de Hainaut, but they wouldn't go away.

5bwz1c.jpg

Eventually, a couple days later, the game suddenly said they were defeated.

I also two of the same sword, but they had different prices and weights.

29mu9gm.jpg
4hw6e1.jpg

Mr. Grimm said:
Found a bug I think. I defeated Comte de Hainaut, but they wouldn't go away.

5bwz1c.jpg

Eventually, a couple days later, the game suddenly said they were defeated.

I also two of the same sword, but they had different prices and weights.

29mu9gm.jpg
4hw6e1.jpg

That of the faction can usually take several days ingame, but should be ended directly after you killed the last party etc. I think it is dependent with the menus or there were some parties running around on the map since you conquered all the fiefs.

And you sword bug is solved :wink:. I did not make much progress on the other bugs yet, since I finished the new character selection menus and started with some general coding stuff for some features. I will attend them soon :wink:.

That's good to know .:grin:

I'll be one of the first to download when you release the next version.

And possibly the first to report on bugs too!  :wink:

When i click mutineers on the upgrade screen mount and blade gets black and minimizes and cant be reopened :S

Bregan said:
When i click mutineers on the upgrade screen mount and blade gets black and minimizes and cant be reopened :S

This is a bug that is sometimes common in Native and other mods as far as I know. I suggest you reinstall the mod or reinstall Mount&Blade to see if it works.

I had and still have this mod placed properly in my Module folder - but after I first played it a few weeks ago, it just... somehow dissappeared from the module selection tab in the game launcher. Has anybody else experienced this problem ?  :???:

And no, I didn't try to change anything in the mod back then or ever since the problem emerged... 

ZemplinTemplar said:
I had and still have this mod placed properly in my Module folder - but after I first played it a few weeks ago, it just... somehow dissappeared from the module selection tab in the game launcher. Has anybody else experienced this problem ?  :???:

And no, I didn't try to change anything in the mod back then or ever since the problem emerged... 

Is the BNL Eighty Years of War V0.21 still in the Modules folder? If not, I recommend you to reinstall and if that does not work, you should try to re-download it.

Never heard of this error however, not with this mod or any other. Maybe the folder got corrupted or something, I do not know.

Jezze said:
ZemplinTemplar said:

Is the BNL Eighty Years of War V0.21 still in the Modules folder? If not, I recommend you to reinstall and if that does not work, you should try to re-download it.

Never heard of this error however, not with this mod or any other. Maybe the folder got corrupted or something, I do not know.

The strangest thing is that, it IS there. I haven't even openned it since it disappeared from the launcher menu. It's really bizzare... :???:

EDIT : I've found the problem ! The .ini file ! It's... gone !  :shock: Seriously.  :eek: And I don't remember tampering with it or anything. I really doubt that I could have deleted it by mistake. Oh, well... I'll try to reinstall the whole module, and if anything weird occurs again, I'll download it once again next month. 

ZemplinTemplar said:
Jezze said:
ZemplinTemplar said:

The strangest thing is that, it IS there. I haven't even openned it since it disappeared from the launcher menu. It's really bizzare... :???:

EDIT : I've found the problem ! The .ini file ! It's... gone !  :shock: Seriously.  :eek: And I don't remember tampering with it or anything. I really doubt that I could have deleted it by mistake. Oh, well... I'll try to reinstall the whole module, and if anything weird occurs again, I'll download it once again next month.

I have had that sometime as far as I can remember. Files just disappear for some reason, you could check you Recycle Bin to be sure.

If any problems occure, please let me know. Reninstalling or place a new module.ini seems the best solution at the moment.

Jezze said:
I have had that sometime as far as I can remember. Files just disappear for some reason, you could check you Recycle Bin to be sure. If any problems occure, please let me know. Reninstalling or place a new module.ini seems the best solution at the moment.

It's all right now. I just unzipped the module's .ini into its respective folder. It seems to be working fine now.

I Really love this mod. ( And i have like 15 mods already )
Probably you are working on this but there should be a lot more fire arms.  Probably in that time the arquebus and the flintlock pistol were the only firearms.  But if you can find any others that would be great.  Dont know if u fixed it, but when you have naval battles the ships sort of glitch together.  Sometimes the AI just walk across water and fight there.  When i tried that i fell to the bottom of the ocean  :neutral:  Also i think you should add some more units.  :mrgreen:
GREAT MOD.

- Sir Knight Esquire

Sir Knight said:
I Really love this mod. ( And i have like 15 mods already )
Probably you are working on this but there should be a lot more fire arms.  Probably in that time the arquebus and the flintlock pistol were the only firearms.  But if you can find any others that would be great.  Dont know if u fixed it, but when you have naval battles the ships sort of glitch together.  Sometimes the AI just walk across water and fight there.  When i tried that i fell to the bottom of the ocean  :neutral:  Also i think you should add some more units.  :mrgreen:
GREAT MOD.

- Sir Knight Esquire

Thank you for your comment :wink:. We are about adding more items, also more items and troops at the module, so you can see some more screenshots soon.

The naval combat is not that smooth yet. We need to find a good solution for that yet.

For Old mount and blade:All troops and lords are using native armors, though spanish and hollandese troops do not and i can neither se any enemy ships

For warband: what exactly should the folder of the game be called? As i had trouble with installing i had to create an unnamed folder to put everything and currently it named: BNL-Eight Years of War Multiplayer Open Beta 0.2
And i can currently not join the server because it said it was not the right module.

Faewulf said:
For Old mount and blade:All troops and lords are using native armors, though spanish and hollandese troops do not and i can neither se any enemy ships

For warband: what exactly should the folder of the game be called? As i had trouble with installing i had to create an unnamed folder to put everything and currently it named: BNL-Eight Years of War Multiplayer Open Beta 0.2
And i can currently not join the server because it said it was not the right module.

Multiplayer beta should be called BNL EYW MPB 0.2. That is also the name of the folder when you installed the mod via the executable.

And yes, the old M&B is using crappy armors, and is a very old version. We hope to release a new version for the old M&B some time.

good Afternoon lads,

I noticed last night that there is
one Spanish coat who apparently
glows in dark maps,this may look
kind of annoying if you play the map
"Polder" I can see them coming from a
good distance due of their glowing coats.

And I noticed that if you are reloading your
musket and you click the left mouse button
frequently you reload much faster,I can bug
this a few times so I can kill more "Ketters"
(Yes,I'm Roman Catholic )

I  hope you will patch these little buggers

Smissen

Its not realy a bug
If i join a battle and i am done then de de batlle go's 1 sec further but then against 0 enemies.

its gainda strange

Hello.

I have a bug that I didn't have at the beginning of my game. When I upgrade some of my soldiers, the game crashes, and I come back to Windows.
And also if I click on spanish mutaneers, that I recruited, the game crashes too.

How can I correct this bug?

TheMrSouron said:
Its not realy a bug
If i join a battle and i am done then de de batlle go's 1 sec further but then against 0 enemies.

its gainda strange

What kind of version are you playing? And is it M&B or M&B: Warband.

dra said:
Hello.

I have a bug that I didn't have at the beginning of my game. When I upgrade some of my soldiers, the game crashes, and I come back to Windows.
And also if I click on spanish mutaneers, that I recruited, the game crashes too.

How can I correct this bug?

Same questions as above.

Back
Top Bottom