BNL EYW - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Jezze said:
hellothere said:
I did that and now whenever i start the loading screen freezes at processing INI file and I get "RLG error unable to open file; Commonres/ani_walk_sideways.brf  :???:

Something wrong with your M&B game or the mod. Seems pretty weird. Hopefully it works now.

Fixed another bug today, the market screen, it get the texture out of the banners file and that one was replaced with the banner from Brabant :razz:.

Another thing I need to report, if there will be bridges in the rivers, you won't be able to sail on a river at all. I do not know if it's possible to change those map icons somehow that you can sail threw them. But currently the bridges are on the rivers so for ships it is not able any more to sail on most rivers. So I suggest you buy a ship in the coastal towns.

And is there no way of disabling ship buying in inland towns?

Ok, most sail bugs are fixed by placing bridges and edging rivers. I will see how I can position the castles of Flanders better and how the other bugs can be fixed. Most are done :wink:.

First bug found in .21

position of the pistol, while holding is perfect, but 'sheathed' its positioned wrong
pistol.gif

Jezze said:
:neutral:, really, really strange. Thought I changed that very early ago.

It was the same in the previous version, but i never noticed it then because of not using firearms

Jezze said:
Know it already, I replaced a module_items file where it wasn't corrected because I had 2 rules of flintlock_pistol.

Replace the bugfix before anyone notices!  :eek:

diech6 said:
well i find it kindy silly but here it goes its not written ESPANA it's España could you fix it?

Nope, I can't. The module system doesn't allow such characters. I tried to translate with .csv files but until now, this is the best solution.

Hello, long story short, i love this mod

so, now that's done, a strange bug happened with hte last version downloadable (0.21) :

after a battle, at the corner of a bridge, my party been touching the water, then i was only allowed to walk on the river part between two bridges (ie, can't walk anymore on the land or bridges!)
i tried to enable cheat to teleport on a more suitable ground. (unless the leader name is jesus) the party couldn't walk anymore, either land, sea or the original river part the bug came from.

ouch, my only save down :grin: i should have taken more, of course^^

Ah, thats indeed a hard problem to solve. You spawned on the water after the battle because it was so close by. I will update the buglist and will look for a solution for in the future.

Maybe to check what the terrain is or something, that the party will only spawn on normal ground.

When you heading to land, and you'r ship is laying. when you enter you'r ship you got crash.

why i get it?

antooo0n said:
When you heading to land, and you'r ship is laying. when you enter you'r ship you got crash.

why i get it?

:?:

Can you say that again in clear english?

I think he means that when his is docked along the coastline, he cannot use it again and gets a crash.

Never heard or noticed it before :???:. Sorry, I do not know what to do.

Verbeek said:
antooo0n said:

why i get it?

:?:

Can you say that again in clear english?

Not that hard actually.

He is on a ships and goes on land, ships stays on the coast line, right?

When he wants to go back in, the game flips.

I downloaded this mod yesterday and started playing today ''BNL Eighty Years of War V0.21''. When you update the game or fix some bugs do I need to download a patch or redownload the game?

Another thing, as you probably know, when traveeling through most rivers, it's almost impossible to pass through the bridges. I get off the ship very close to the bridge and then board again, and (by luck) I get to the other side of the bridge. Sometimes I need to repeat the getting off boarding process like 5 times...Is there a trick to this? Its really annoying to go through each bridge.

Also I ge stuck when crossing a bridge (on foot). Once I got stuck, then started walking on the river. Couldnt walk on land. So I went back to the bridge and somehow got back on land...

Trimaran said:
I downloaded this mod yesterday and started playing today ''BNL Eighty Years of War V0.21''. When you update the game or fix some bugs do I need to download a patch or redownload the game?

Another thing, as you probably know, when traveeling through most rivers, it's almost impossible to pass through the bridges. I get off the ship very close to the bridge and then board again, and (by luck) I get to the other side of the bridge. Sometimes I need to repeat the getting off boarding process like 5 times...Is there a trick to this? Its really annoying to go through each bridge.

Also I ge stuck when crossing a bridge (on foot). Once I got stuck, then started walking on the river. Couldnt walk on land. So I went back to the bridge and somehow got back on land...

You cant normally sail the rivers anymore now that there are bridges.

And my map icon has also changed from a boat to a knight; after i had been taken prisoner and released at sea.
Is this what you mean?

Back
Top Bottom