BNL EYW - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Peralta

Sergeant Knight
Please post any bugs or errors you encounter here. So that we know what is bothering your game and how we can solve this.

Thanks in advance,

The Team

Reported bugs for Warband version 0.2
  • Items must be more balanced by cost, stats, factions etc.
  • All factions should be able to choose pistols
  • AImesh the scenes
  • Replace scene objects in scenes with historical accurate ones
Fixed bugs for Warband version 0.2
  • Musket sounds are back
  • Crouch is working, now on C
  • Pistols can be purchased by players
  • Some minor item stat changes
  • Some other minor fixes

Some things i'd like to bring to attention

*My artwork is kinda strechted, and aslo the background chosen seems much to distracting
*In the village of Wouwen, (will post screenie)
mb1.jpg

*Flemish lords have but their second name, no title or first name
*The image standing for cartridges should be replaced by small leaden bullet
*You can hire more soldiers in towns, than your leadership skill allows you to, so they run away after you've hired them
*The armors with the banners on them are too big
*If you're sailing the rivers, you can't always advance, you can keep clicking all the time withut actually going forward, and you can buy a ship in some cities in the country, so you get stuck on land
mb2.jpg

*I found an axe which requires 72 strength  :mrgreen: kinda crazy

mb3.jpg

*Some parties get stuck on edges of the rivers

mb4.jpg

Verbeek said:
Some things i'd like to bring to attention

*My artwork is kinda strechted, and aslo the background chosen seems much to distracting
*In the village of Wouwen, (will post screenie)
*You can hire more soldiers in towns, than your leadership skill allows you to, so they run away after you've hired them
*If you're sailing the rivers, you can't always advance, you can keep clicking all the time withut actually going forward, and you can buy a ship in some cities in the country, so you get stuck on land

*My artwork is kinda strechted
I know. I didn't know how to fix these. I am looking to improve them for the next versions and how to include them better.

*, and aslo the background chosen seems much to distracting
Hm, that is pretty a bummer. I liked it very much and the reactions were positive when I the community saw it. I will look for an alternative background.

Will fix this :wink:. Do you have any suggestion of which names I could use in the Flemish tongue?

Good suggestion. Used the mesh from native. Will look/make (for) a decent model te replace it.

Didn't take that in account when I put code in. Will improve too.

Going to be pretty hard to change this, but I will try.

I know. I cannot place all towns close to the water. I could change some scripts and let every particualry town let the ship spawn there. And yes, the rivers are not sail friendly yet.

Thanks for all these bugreports. I will add them to the buglist and will eleborate them over time :wink:.

EDIT: Found another bug, when you are talking to your troops or companions from your party, the ship scene will appear as background. I do not know how to fix this yet.

@ Peralta: *The claimants  :mrgreen:
added some to first post , +screenies

spijdie said:
Rusty Infanterie Bijl, which requires 72 strength V

it need to be axe = bijl

Oei spijdie zo ga je lang bezig zijn. Er zijn veel spaanse/nederlandse items in de mod

lol i didn't download the mod yet becouse i can't save or start the download :mad: it's weird i know

Infanterie= infantrie
maar ik denk dat andere mensen het niet erg vinden

spijdie said:
lol i didn't download the mod yet becouse i can't save or start the download :mad: it's weird i know

Infanterie= infantrie
maar ik denk dat andere mensen het niet erg vinden

They are both correctly. So it doesn't matter which one will be used.

Jezze said:
spijdie said:
ok i'll do that mommy

he's not my mom exactly

Thank god for him he is not. If you are done appointing your family, then we would like to go back on-topic.

Just to make one thing clear: thankgod indeed I am not your mother...

Living with something like you as the continuation of my glorious breed would be utterly dissappointing  :lol:

(just jkin :wink: )

its nice verbeek but i won't use it i think :lol:

bug

when i created a new character i began in the ijselmeer weird isn't it and i could walk in sea/lake

and there need to be more bandit groups there are few groups on the map

Back
Top Bottom