In Progress Blue Screen Crash/Corrupted Saves

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary: Have had multiple crashes on PS4 nearly all of them have involved transitions to the over world map, be it from dialog with notables, transitioning out of the smithy, to after siege transitions. On top of this I just had my save corrupted during a post siege transition, both the former and the latter issue have upsurged in frequency since the most recent 1.05 update and where I suspect the issue either lies and or is related to. Another issue/bug I have noticed is the cursor upon entering the smithy artifacting for a brief moment before the smithy fully loads, it also causes my PS4's fan to roar like its gasping for life, I am slightly concerned for damage to the system thus I have discontinued use of the smithy until confirmation of the issue being resolved.
How to Reproduce: To reproduce the crashes and or corruption one must engage in any action that causes a transition to the over world screen, battles/npc dialog/smithy etc. as the issue is infrequent there is no sure way to have it occur every time, but with enough transitions the issues will likely show themselves. As for the cursor problem just enter the smithy it happens 100% of the time and is quite obvious.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Crash Error Number: CE-34878-0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom