Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Living_Saint

Recruit
Hi,
I've been work on a scene in the editor for a bit now and started getting two strange issues that might be bugs.
Am not sure if I am supposed to post separate threads for issues, so I'll post both here.

Water Planes:
Summary:
They only appear at certain heights in my scene and will disappear if focused upon.
I cannot select them, so I do not think it is an asset.

Media:

-------------------

Additional note:
I have a backup save of this scene where this issue does not occur.
If I recall correctly, it happened around the time I place a river asset in the scene but have since deleted it and cannot see a relevant mesh in the inspector.

Blue Materials:
Summary:
All the materials I use, when in editor testing or custom battle testing, have issues.
The most noticeable is some materials being blue.
However, the parallax is also off when in-game.

Media:

Additional notes:
Again, this issue does not occur in my old save.
If I remember rightly, this issue started when I placed the border walls within the scene.
If you look at Image #3, the materials are fine inside a certain area. This area was the original boundaries for my first battle test.

Apologies if this has been posted before, or there is a fix that I have missed.
I've enjoyed the tools and hope to finish and post this scene in the future, and any help would be great.

Testing in editor will sometimes cause the blue texture issue to appear, do not use it, test your maps in custom battle instead (how to do that)

The issue might be with the material you have on the water plane, if you have any of the ones who's material thumbnail looks like a square with one light half and one dark half, then those are water surfaces, and will cause issue like what you have in that image above

Back
Top Bottom