SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rockwell said:
Bloid said:
I just found out that this mod contains music from the film For A Few Dollars More. (I usually play with music disabled.) That's not right, since it's copyrighted. For future releases, please remove it, as it's all for our own good. Don't want any lawsuits or court orders or anything. If possible,could you re-upload the current release without the music?

Well, as I know, as soon as this project (I mean, B&G mod) is not a commercial one and just for fun not for money gaining, there is no any violation of an intellectual property. But I'll check it out once more with my lawyers.

Yes there is, you're distributing a soundtrack for free.. this is known as piracy. How is this so hard for people to understand? There's a difference between making a mod based on an IP for no profit, and DISTRIBUTING MUSIC FOR FREE!

Lawyers, lawyers and lawyers once again... I'll consult them... It IS NOT a piracy - believe me, due to specific of my Real Life business. I'm acquainted with  this... ANY PIRACY implies a counterfact products, whcih allows their hosts to GET A PROFIT or just an INCOME...

Bollocks it does, and bollocks that you have lawyers working on the case. Are you trying to tell me that if I distribute music on a P2P network it's not piracy because I'm not making a profit.

What rubbish you do speak..

Piracy or not, you are not allowed to distribute music if you don't have the exclusive distribution rights.. which I doubt you do in this case.

tommylaw said:
Dain Ironfoot said:
Go increase your postcount elsewhere kid.
Who actually cares about their post count?

Idiots who continue veering off topic clearly. We were discussing the distribution of commercial music in the mod. Stop dragging this further off topic.

Calm down, guys - to close this theme, I've sent a corresponding e-mail to AMG LLC concerning copyright permission. And lets forget this bull**** for a while

Oh gods it's Ak Ela all over again

"We sent an email to the composer/distributor asking if we could distribute mp3s of their music for free!"

Do you realise how silly that sounds. I hope you're joking about the email.

Be sure to take care of the music...

Nice "area of effect" or "splash damage" shotgun effects! It's enabled for the Peabody-Martini, right? I'm not sure if it's also that way in other mods, but it works nice here. You can hit a target more than once (if the target is still alive) and more than one target at once. Who made this possible? The team or other people? The gun isn't flagged as merchandise though, so I had to edit items.txt to get it. When I increased damage from 27 to 100, I could kill 2-6 people with one shot. One shot can also take down a horse and its rider now.

Forget about Peabody-Martini - not a proper epoch))
Concerning "area effect" - it depends on bullet's velocity. If you take ZB26 machinegun from CWWII or a Lewis machinegun from CWR, the effect is same - several targets with one shot. A good scripting - thanks to a perfect scripter (not me)))

Sounds like a cool mod, downloading it right now (I'm glad I read through the thread and got the one just posted.)

God, does Dain always have a stick up his ass? seems like everytime someone contradicts him or says anything to him, even when its not toward him, he verbally mauls them like a rabid wolverine. now watch, hes going to pretend to be cool by viciously responding in a pompus attitude like he knows everything. or hes going to tell me to stop trying to increase my post count because that's his response to everything.
  but anyways, i don't particularly care if the music is pirated or not. and we have no way of knowing. Rockwell could have simply bought it on itunes or he could have illegally downloaded it. Hell, Rockwell could have boarded and plundered a CD ship with his merry crew of marauding pirates and used the loot to help make his mod. we'll never know so just drop it. no one cares and no one will ever care (except Dain).

King85 said:
. no one cares and no one will ever care (except Dain).

Except possibly Armagan who doesn't even like IP based mods being overly associated with Taleworlds, let alone music redistribution. Doesn't matter if this guy has bought the music or not, the point is he's redistributing it for free. How is this so difficult to get into your thick skulls? It's exactly the same as distributing this very game for free.

And if you didn't want a verbal reprimand you shouldn't have posted a useless post. Oh look, you just posted another one.  :roll: Honestly with this attitude and lack of substance it's no wonder your team jumped ship.. you'll note I don't even bother responding to the personal attack as it's just plain silly. The discussion was vaguely civilised before your arrived with your useless posts.

Dain Ironfoot said:
King85 said:
. no one cares and no one will ever care (except Dain).

Except possibly Armagan who doesn't even like IP based mods being overly associated with Taleworlds, let alone music redistribution. Doesn't matter if this guy has bought the music or not, the point is he's redistributing it for free. How is this so difficult to get into your thick skulls? It's exactly the same as distributing this very game for free.

And if you didn't want a verbal reprimand you shouldn't have posted a useless post. Oh look, you just posted another one.  :roll: Honestly with this attitude and lack of substance it's no wonder your team jumped ship.. you'll note I don't even bother responding to the personal attack as it's just plain silly. The discussion was vaguely civilised before your arrived with your useless posts.

so by your logic, a post saying how ridiculous something is, is in itself ridiculous.you were the one complaining for a page and a half about how you suspect Rockwells music is illegal but have no evidence saying it is. and you didn't bother to respond to my personal attack because you know its true! you pull that kind of **** all the time! even before i was member on taleworlds i saw you attacking anyone that came near you or your mods! and since i pointed out that you were going to have a witty and pompus comback or say i was trying to increase my post count, you didn't do it. your like a little kid who does something annoying all the time and when someone points it out, he tries to hide the fact that he does it. if i could, I would give you a penny so you can buy yourself a new attitude. I might give you more money later to have that stick surgically removed out of your ass.

since i pointed out that you were going to have a witty and pompus comback

I appologise for flummoxing you with my wit. So much so that you MISSED the comeback being the fact that I can easily demonstrate a superior maturity to yourself.

There is no suspected about it if your read the thread. Bloid clearly points out the music containted within the mod is from a copyrighted soundtrack. You seem to be confused as to what we're talking about. Now go away, there's a good chap. Heck, as far as I know this new version just released could have removed the copyrighted music rendering the previous discussion null and void before you even entered in an inflammatory fashion. If you want to continue to hurl insults, do it via PM please so the rest of the forum doesn't have to see you lose your rag.

Dain Ironfoot said:
since i pointed out that you were going to have a witty and pompus comback

I appologise for flummoxing you with my wit. So much so that you MISSED the comeback being the fact that I can easily demonstrate a superior maturity to yourself.

There is no suspected about it if your read the thread. Bloid clearly points out the music containted within the mod is from a copyrighted soundtrack. You seem to be confused as to what we're talking about. Now go away, there's a good chap. Heck, as far as I know this new version just released could have removed the copyrighted music rendering the previous discussion null and void before you even entered in an inflammatory fashion. If you want to continue to hurl insults, do it via PM please so the rest of the forum doesn't have to see you lose your rag.

you are not flummoxing me with your wit. its that you think your cool by acting pompus. pompus is not good! the music being copyrighted does not make it illegal! it must have a copyright if its bought on itunes or from a CD. but the thing i love the most about your repsonses is that you fail to respond to anything more than half or maybe one full sentence. that's the thing though, you know I'm right. now before you go about your pompus british blabbering hoo haa, i would like to stop you with a preemptive shut the **** up! now either you can leave or you can behave, not give random accusations, and act like a "proper gentleman", as you would put it. now if we can get back on topic, that would be wonderful.

Twisted said:
Rockwell said:
A little bit renewed version of a mod:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=1326

Does this fix that the infantry is not listeing to your orders?

i think that was fixed in the first patch. i havent had any trouble with my troops orders so i don't know.

Back
Top Bottom