SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

Users who are viewing this thread

i think some one made a bar fight mod? a mini mod where u fight drunks in a bar, i think that would fit perfectly in this mod  :grin:

I really hope that Mexcican uniforms would look litle bit more normal, now mexcians have pright white and neo blue. Colors would be little darker? Now they gived me a painful hedeace...

Otherwise i like this mod.

Strongly disagree with Ladias, I think the loading screens are excellent.

The tournament ideas are interesting, really. Tavern fights in the Confederate states, High Noon duels in the Union, tomahawk pitfights for the Injuns, fights against Mexican banditos and....fights with maple syrup for the Canadians? Needs some work, but would be fun nonetheless.

Excellent choice for menu screen music, by the way. I want to add some of the Good, Bad and Ugly tracks to the game. Can I just put them in the "Music" folder and they'll autoplay?

For anyone looking for good Spaghetti western video game musics, the theme from the 1997 LucasArts game Outlaws is very appropriate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhoM0nph_fE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leX9GLacmUU

Some of the most atmospheric video game music ever, in my opinion.

butscrew said:
Thats because your a fox wearing a hat with a name that means penis in Japanese.

Chin Chin (tin tin in katakana accent)

wow who cares about what his name means in japanese, let alone in a specific accent of a certain region. the majority of users here speak english to communicate to each other right? so wtf does japanese have anything to do with it. keep your lame unapplicable comments to yourself.

junkmonk said:
butscrew said:
Thats because your a fox wearing a hat with a name that means penis in Japanese.

Chin Chin (tin tin in katakana accent)

wow who cares about what his name means in japanese, let alone in a specific accent of a certain region. the majority of users here speak english to communicate to each other right? so wtf does japanese have anything to do with it. keep your lame unapplicable comments to yourself.

Woo Troll!

Eyeball said:
Strongly disagree with Ladias, I think the loading screens are excellent.
Well, you have full right to disagree of course, but believe me, I know something about composition and style and the way that pictures are inserted there just doesn't fit.

Now, I don't mean that pictures and photographs are bad in thei way. No! Most are great pics, some of them have historical value and some are just rare and great photographies that are really interesting to look through.

But as the loading screens, they just doesn't fit with the background texture and make things look out of the place...

Just my 2 cents, but I strongly believe, that people with just tiny knowledge in design would agree :wink:

I like these photoghraps too in the mod. I think they are stylish and it is something different which wasn't  was used so far. For that reason I support to preserve them here.  :wink:

Rad said:
I like these photoghraps too in the mod. I think they are stylish and it is something different which wasn't  was used so far. For that reason I support to preserve them here.  :wink:
Oh you both get me wrong...
AGAIN:
I don't think that PHOTOGRAPHS are bad, or that they must be removed.

They must be edited in a way to fit the background more.

The text must not be "lost" halfway collising with photograph, and so...

The photographs just need to be leaved with main characters, and transparent background...

Ok, later I'll upload something, making it clear what I mean...

It's not that much of a "problem" or something anyway, and I don't want to sound whinning or something, game is GREAT and they doesn't ruin the gameplay... It's that they could be done better... That's all I am saying

I agree with Ladias - all pictures should be adjusted. And, if Ladias will aid in this, I'll be incredibly thankful))

Rockwell said:
I agree with Ladias - all pictures should be adjusted. And, if Ladias will aid in this, I'll be incredibly thankful))

Yep, no problem.
I won't be home all day tomorrow, but after that I can do it

I just found out that this mod contains music from the film For A Few Dollars More. (I usually play with music disabled.) That's not right, since it's copyrighted. For future releases, please remove it, as it's all for our own good. Don't want any lawsuits or court orders or anything. If possible,could you re-upload the current release without the music?

Bloid said:
I just found out that this mod contains music from the film For A Few Dollars More. (I usually play with music disabled.) That's not right, since it's copyrighted. For future releases, please remove it, as it's all for our own good. Don't want any lawsuits or court orders or anything. If possible,could you re-upload the current release without the music?

Well, as I know, as soon as this project (I mean, B&G mod) is not a commercial one and just for fun not for money gaining, there is no any violation of an intellectual property. But I'll check it out once more with my lawyers.

I found a few westerny tracks I'd like to add to the game. Can anyone direct me to a tutorial describing how I go about doing this?

Very nice mod! Well done. THe textures are't all that, but the gameplay makes up for it imo. Only if you should bring out an other release, i would cut down on calvary units.

Back
Top Bottom