SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Great mod. Nice work! :smile:

Im found annoing bug: Indian troops don't use their firearms and they use only mele weapons or bows/tomahawks. I thing the reason is they don't have ammo for rifles.

Lord_Protektor said:
Great mod. Nice work! :smile:

Im found annoing bug: Indian troops don't use their firearms and they use only mele weapons or bows/tomahawks. I thing the reason is they don't have ammo for rifles.

Nope - they have, but on upper levels) Both Enfields and Springfields)

Draconis Topmen said:
If your going to make a beta can you put in cannons, Gatling guns and those cool war ships from the civil war?

Question: why do the bayonet rifles have WWII guns of them?  :lol:

Oh and how do you add this patch?

1. To fix the problem with rifles with bayonets - you have to use patch # 1. How to use it? unrar, then put .brf-files into module's Resource, .dds - into Textures, .txt - into modules root directory (replace)

2. Cannons and Gatlings - very temptative, but tehre is some problem with the game engine - but. at lst, I hope to overcome this)) Hope to create them, but later)

Draconis Topmen said:
Rockwell said:
modules root directory

where is that?

ok so i did everything but there was no txt. files just two thing that say: item_kinds1 and troops where do i put those?

when he says root directory he means the main page. like when you open the file containing the mod, thats the root directory.

Draconis Topmen said:
Rockwell said:
modules root directory

where is that?

ok so i did everything but there was no txt. files just two thing that say: item_kinds1 and troops where do i put those?

Friend! Just look at these files expantiobs! Both are .txt - troops.txt and item_kinds1.txt! Into module's root subdirectory! Replace old files!)))

Sure... "Root directory" - I mean, when you open directory named "BG", which is situated in the directory "Modules", you enter into "BG-Module's Root Directory"

Doesn't everyone know what a root directory is? Jesus, what is happening to the computer world.. everyone are just game n00bs and don't know **** about the simplest things of computing.

Shame!

Rockwell said:
Don't worry, friends - everything will be fixed and corrected, thanking to your comments and opinions as well - as we, Russians, say, one head is good but two is better)).

В смысле, Одна голова хорошо, но на троих соображать веселее?  :mrgreen: (sorry for Russian, non-russian speakers wouldn't understand the joke anyway even if translated)

ON-Topic: MOD seems to be really great (judging only by comments so far), downloading it right now, will check myself soon :smile:

Little Bighorn, Canadian style:

mb15.jpg

Running down the survivors:

mb16.jpg

Victory Celebration:

mb19.jpg

another great mod from the russians! thank you guys! i also hope you continue work on russian civil war mod.

Ladias said:
Rockwell said:
Don't worry, friends - everything will be fixed and corrected, thanking to your comments and opinions as well - as we, Russians, say, one head is good but two is better)).

В смысле, Одна голова хорошо, но на троих соображать веселее?  :mrgreen: (sorry for Russian, non-russian speakers wouldn't understand the joke anyway even if translated)

ON-Topic: MOD seems to be really great (judging only by comments so far), downloading it right now, will check myself soon :smile:

Well, forgoting about Poles :wink: I've downloaded it also.

I'm impressed as always.

Only one thing: "You are ariving at Russland"... that should be changed I believe...

Great mod. Only thing that is strange is that my army consists mainly of officers with pistols. Maybe you should seperate the troop trees between officer and private. Looks bad if there's no single rifle in the whole army in the later game.

corsairf4u said:
Hello , very good mod , how do I get a musket with bayonet ?
U gain it after won battle against infantry deserters. But i've never gain musket with bayonet as mele weapon (only as firearms).

LOVE THIS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOO MUCH!!! BIG THUMBS UP!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :grin: :grin: i noticed that some troops during sieges cnt move as the weight of there clothes stops them,jus thought you wud like to know! but loving this mod!

Gz said:
I love this kinda mod, the one that pops up from no-where and actually is downloadable from the 1st post made.
Win win win win
ya me to, as long as its actually good and not a waste of time (not saying anything about this mod i havent played it yet)

EDIT: very good mod.

this mod is beautiful..

in the next release can you implement new sounds (battle cry and tount...if possible)?

maybe you can implement different charge sound when you order the charge.. :shock:

OKee, played this mod for a few hours yesterday and today, and I must say, the mod (or better to say, what it will become after beta) seems absolutely stunning!

Great work done so far, but much work ahead I think...

I won't suggest many things for now, just 2 things:

1 - Tournaments and arena scenes re-scening and changing is absolutely MUST. For example, you can make street brawls or something like that instead of tournaments. Make city center scene instead of arena (just change arena walls to facades of western-type buildings). And you must also change tournament weaponry... For example, instead of polearm - forks, instead of one-handed swords - broken bottles, 2-handed swords - chair legs/clubs, shields - chairs...

I don't insist on my version of things, but the fact that tournament scenes must be changed, is right there...

2 - Change taverns to saloons :wink:

Complaint:

The only thing I really didn't like is just stylistic thing and it can be improved very easy I think.
I mean the LOADING PICTURES!

They just don't seem right. Some are colourful, some black and white, sometimes the text goes right behind them, they don't have 1 particular style and just aren't fitting in background texture. Also they must be transparent to overlay nicely on the background texture, not some photographs with backgrounds.

If you want I can find suitable images for you through internet and edit them in photoshop in a way that only characters on picture will be visible, without background...

That's it... otherwise, game REALLY looks and feels GREAT!

P.S.
I am sure you are already aware about those uniform shining problem and sure that you'll fix it... It just looks not right :smile: And hats also change the texture in weird way, they make face to change into bronze-black colour... o_O

So, other than that! Again... great!

Good luck with improvements

ryandelta71 said:
LOVE THIS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOO MUCH!!! BIG THUMBS UP!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :grin: :grin: i noticed that some troops during sieges cnt move as the weight of there clothes stops them,jus thought you wud like to know! but loving this mod!
theres a patch here, https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1307

Back
Top Bottom