SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Great Dictator said:
Interesting, I never even knew of this mod. By chance, is there a working download link somewhere?

Sure, even 2 links:

For M&B 1.011 - https://mega.nz/#!AVJBmBaK!BMXi3yimLfFyU9Y01m1G_7G36l3xtNm8CY_2XdaRRaE
For Warband - https://mega.nz/#!1IQ3xC4Y!HiQUGBIBW0VhrBCUZSEPFMMGxipLJk01Wl7JIBlPt5U

This clone-mod is less developed than CWR, particularly for Warband, but at least in BG_096 for M&B 1.011 most of town centers were rebuilt in a Wild West manner.

If you'll try to play any of those versions - for MB 1.011 and Warband - you'll notice they are based on CWR clone-mods but with a proper entourage and some other weapons and uniforms, of course))

The Great Dictator said:
Thanks Rockwell, I'll give it a try. I also noticed you said that you mentioned CWR clone mods, are there other mods out there? I'd love to give em' a shot.

The only reason why I call the CWR as a clone-mod is that this is just a Native mode with a proper Civil War in Russia entourage.
To become a real mod, I have to rebuild the setting completely, to add new plotline, new quests etc.

Thanks, old friend) Glad to hear you again)
Well, as they say, the Cod loves the Trinity - perhaps my third effort to revitalize the Civil War in Russia mod will be more successful)

just thought i'd pop my head in and say that 0.10 of the rng civilwar mod still works, I've been mucking about with it all week. great fun!

A bit renewed version, but with a significant (as I suppose) modification: farewell to the Hole in the Wall faction, instead of it meet please a full-scaled official faction known as a Russian Dominion, with Novo-Archangelsk as a capital, led by the pre-last Russian Alaska governor Admiral Dmitry Maksutov. Well, this is an alternative history in the virtual world, so we can imagine that Alaska will never be sold to USA in 1867, so that's natural that in 1862 the Russian Government was eager to increase their influence within the North America.

A new version of Blue&Gray, the WB_BnG_11, can be downloaded here:
https://mega.nz/#!Q1BjmA6T!m9GzUxkzrZqoFVeiI94YvmHfx-o1yuMs_cU-udwRKc4

The military unit lines of the Russian Dominion:
Infantry:

Cavalry (cossacks):

Commanders:

I didnt check this anymore, Rock and I just found out now that U are still progressing with your appealing mods (my old beloved B&G and 1917Russian Mod).
Added a link in my own thread because I think that most players still think that U got shot or something like that - hahaha...
Keep up your work, mate, we all still remember you and still apreciate your deep work!
Your friend
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
I think that most players still think that U got shot or something like that - hahaha...

Ahahaha))
"The Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated" (c) Mark Twain (and now Rockwell).
Indeed, the life is a peculiar animal, but thanks God sometimes we are able to handle with it.
Thanks for your support, my old friend, and you know you can count on me in any situation)

"Cossacks vs Natives"
A brief example of a combat between units of the Russian Dominion and Indian Territories (judging the sand and palm-trees, somewhere in the Death Valley, Nevada).

Back
Top Bottom