In Progress Blue Blood on Grass

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone else having the issue where the blood on grass is the color blue? don't remember this before the beta. But now it is quite obvious. Anyone else experiencing this or know a fix? Included a picture for reference.
D5D708426AA9322109D4F4CF9766E1B0957F0BDF

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
It has not been resolved. Please fix this, nothing seems to be working, deleting the shaders and tilesets and verifying the game files didn't work, reinstalling the game alltogether didn't work. It is hideous and it has forced me to play with blood turned off for months now

Last edited:
Hello there! We are aware of this issue and are currently working on it. Thanks for reporting and sorry for inconvenience!

Yep, I just made a thread for this as well a few minutes ago. I am getting blue blood all over the battlefield as well. The gore and blood decals on the ground and on the characters look phenomenal. If just the blue color on the grass and all could get fixed, then its just perfect.

Back
Top Bottom