Bloodskull's native weapon replacement thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

You are correct about the great axe. So the problem was I didn't put them in the right position in wings 3d? And this can be fixed by using Mount&Blade models as a guide?

it need to be facing the z direction and not dangling above in the air... :mrgreen:

try getting some .obj files out of the commonres folder (that's where the native models are at) and import them into wings3d and observe how they position their stuff and the size of it...

sure... i'll fix up the claymore... stomach's happy after lunch...

edit : yup, same issue as the mace...

edit2: done and fixed and sent, juz add texture and it'll be ready for implement.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
it need to be facing the z direction and not dangling above in the air... :mrgreen:

try getting some .obj files out of the commonres folder (that's where the native models are at) and import them into wings3d and observe how they position their stuff and the size of it...

sure... i'll fix up the claymore... stomach's happy after lunch...

edit : yup, same issue as the mace...

edit2: done and fixed and sent, juz add texture and it'll be ready for implement.

Awesome will do.  You have come through once more Cookie, thank you.

Yeh, I always put a similarly-sized model beside mine, then just paste it over it. Saves me having to work on the orientation.

Anyone know where I can find the native textures? I'm planning on reusing, or slightly editing sheaths for replacement weapons but I don't want to have to make new textures. =O

Your typical native textures are in Mount&Blade/Textures, in .dds format. Mod textures are in Mount&Blade/Modules/[ModuleName]/Textures.

Back
Top Bottom