BloodLust Vampire ShadowHunter

Users who are viewing this thread

A nice little game for all you vampire rpg enthusiasts. I only found out about this game when I was contacted by the lead dev to do a review on their game, and I have to say it is very reminiscent of Vampire the masquerade bloodlines in certain aspects. Its currently up on steam greenlight and looking for the metaphorical "green light" from steam and they have their own website with a free demo if you want to check it out or play it, you can see my review to see what it looks like and what you can expect.

http://www.lasthalfofdarkness.com/bloodlust/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93987273&searchtext=bloodlust

Is that actually a video where you play and comment it for 26 minutes from the beginning of the game wearing a fedora?
That's a short "let's play", not review.  :wink:

Radalan said:
Oh okay.  :smile:

Just please don't wear a fedora with a t-shirt.  :razz:
Isn't that a trilby? In any case, shave your disgusting neckbeard and throw the hat off. Or, stop putting a self-cam into the video. What's the point, anyway? It's not a reaction video, so your voice is all that's needed. You have a good voice, so rely on that, is my recommendation.

As for the game itself, couldn't be bothered to watch the video to the end due to reasons mentioned above but they don't have World of Darkness license? Just rip-off the setting? Seems that way. Also, what makes you claim it's similar to Bloodlines?

Jhessail said:
Radalan said:
Oh okay.  :smile:

Just please don't wear a fedora with a t-shirt.  :razz:
Isn't that a trilby? In any case, shave your disgusting neckbeard and throw the hat off. Or, stop putting a self-cam into the video.

Neckbeard shaming again? Very nice.

@game: is the whole thing done and can it be bought, or do they just have a demo up and a beta in progress?

What.
The.

was my reaction when I saw this thread in my "Show new replies to your posts."

So a full version of this actually came out 2 years later? Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom