Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone,

Today we're happy to introduce "Blood & Gold: Caribbean!" — a reborn project with a more fitting title, filled with lots of community's most wanted features. It's coming to Steam and GOG on December 10th, free for all current owners of "Caribbean!".

The current game will still be available for download, as its savegames won't be compatible with B&G, so you can always continue your journey there if you like.

However, we'd strongly advice to make the switch and start anew, because this is what you can expect when the new game comes out in December:

- Addition of the native Caribbean troops.
- Playable female character.
- Ability to take a walk in town.
- All new 3D global map.
- Multiplayer mode.
- Blackjack minigame.
- Quests from governors.
- Special missions, including assassination contracts, some of which require stealth approach.
- New special locations: plantations, mines, monasteries, ruins of Aztec empire.
- Management of the player’s trading caravans.
- Hub for managing player's business and property in a much more convenient way.
- Completely reworked land battle locations.
- Updated fleet management — ships will have to be kept at bay when you proceed to travel on land.
- Destructible fortifications during sieges.
- New prison escape system.

We’ll explain how some of these new features will work in the coming weeks. For now, here are some new screenshots:

Huzzah Huzzah! This is glorious news. Now only incorporate yoshiboy's vision of sea battles and you'll have the greatest mount & blade title yet. :razz:

Even though that may never happen, you really did deliver most if not all of your promises. Now give WFAS some love and I'll rebuy another three copies! :razz:

Articulo34 said:
This "Blood & Gold" thingie might be for "Caribbean!" what "Reforged" was for "Viking Conquest".

Totally. I'm really looking for this new version, if it's as good as it sounds, I'll for sure finnish the spanish translation and make sure everybody on my forum buy the game  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom