B Medieval Blood and Roses (War of the Roses mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow Joe said:
Milon said:
Both factions historically used a lot of longbowmen.
You mean all factions. Despite it being York v Lancaster there are the other influential factions as well with similar troop trees.

Yes but I was trying to simplify it for him.  :razz:

Oh man, this looks amazing.

I just got this game recently and I've been loving it, but after seeing the effort you guys have made to recreate the War of the Roses... Yeah... This game is definitely a quick favourite of mine. I am defiantly on board for any of your future events.

I absolutely love the St.Albans map, it's mental looking at it.... Since I live in St.Albans lol.

Where would you like people to reply about known bugs? (Such as names of towns being used multiple times, Castles like York-not being near York, some old village names from Native still in use (desert area))

LordMichael said:
Where would you like people to reply about known bugs? (Such as names of towns being used multiple times, Castles like York-not being near York, some old village names from Native still in use (desert area))
These are not really bugs, they are just a work in progress. They will all be updated once we have a world map

Epicness: 94%

3% Failness because i hate English people( their accents......they make me scared... :cry:)
3% Failness because the long bows are epic kill.....AGAINST me  :shock:

Other than that, this is a nice mod  :grin:.

Back
Top Bottom