Bloc's warband missing features mod list (No Download/Showcase)

Users who are viewing this thread

People warning TW about the state of the game.

A certain guy: hey guys, calm down, be patient, TW knows what they are doing.

A modder gives feedback and shows the community by literally implementing the missing features in a week or so.

A certain guy: He is a egoistic prick.

Anyone fancy some popcorn? :iamamoron:?

- Added 10 unique location and culture-dependent stories and 5 praise or complain dialogues. All of them are from Warband but Bannerlordized with faction and location names changed.

- They now understand where they are and they will give share some stories with you depending on their culture as shown in the video.

- After the battle, depending on how the battle went, they will also share their complaints or praise other companions. Picking sides will affect your relationship with companions. Which makes them look more human with some form of a character.

- Killing villagers, raiding villages also trigger certain dialogues based on their traits ( Example: if they have roguery, they even approve and you get a relationship increase )

- You won't hear the same story again from another companion, so increasing the story pool would be the best choice for immersion.

- I also had another idea to bring into this, which wasn't part of Warband but something I thought could bring more immersion. But I didn't have time to finish it up so perhaps in the next cycle I can check it.

- I started this after I published it yesterday, so all be done in a couple of hours I believe. Getting and formatting stories took most of the part.

Someone should take a look at this list of videos.

Anyone fancy some popcorn? :iamamoron:?

- Added 10 unique location and culture-dependent stories and 5 praise or complain dialogues. All of them are from Warband but Bannerlordized with faction and location names changed.

- They now understand where they are and they will give share some stories with you depending on their culture as shown in the video.

- After the battle, depending on how the battle went, they will also share their complaints or praise other companions. Picking sides will affect your relationship with companions. Which makes them look more human with some form of a character.

- Killing villagers, raiding villages also trigger certain dialogues based on their traits ( Example: if they have roguery, they even approve and you get a relationship increase )

- You won't hear the same story again from another companion, so increasing the story pool would be the best choice for immersion.

- I also had another idea to bring into this, which wasn't part of Warband but something I thought could bring more immersion. But I didn't have time to finish it up so perhaps in the next cycle I can check it.

- I started this after I published it yesterday, so all be done in a couple of hours I believe. Getting and formatting stories took most of the part.

Someone should take a look at this list of videos.

I'm too depressed to. Back to playing Rimworld and GalCiv IV beta.

Last time I played was 1.6.0. You recruit some companion. You travel with them, bleed with them, establish a new empire with them and what is your relation with them? +2. I mean even this number does not goes up immersively yet alone being able to get these dialogs like in Warband.

Soon™ died long ago. I mourn for Hope™. The Vision™ sucks. I guess it is time for Bloc™.

Last time I played was 1.6.0. You recruit some companion. You travel with them, bleed with them, establish a new empire with them and what is your relation with them? +2. I mean even this number does not goes up immersively yet alone being able to get these dialogs like in Warband.

Soon™ died long ago. I mourn for Hope™. The Vision™ sucks. I guess it is time for Bloc™.

PieJB4W.png

If only these were published mods, and not proof-of-concepts.

I think it's unlikely Bloc will complete and release these because he's said in the past that he's mad at TW and his intention with these is just to show how easily they could implement missing Warband features, rather than to actually do their work for them by modding things that should already be in the basegame.

TW needs to get just one or two employees onto replicating these and they could have it all implemented in a week. Or they could offer to buy Bloc's work and finish it off and have it all done in a day.

Well just the Freelancer alone was probably popular enough idea to DLC . Add all these QOL and nice kingdom immersions and maybe TW can be persuaded to let him design a DLC. I mean I dug Viking enough but really All’s I want is a fully fleshed out fun to play all the way thru game - hell just a solid Ambush and I’m pretty happy

Actually, he said "have not decided yet" at Youtube to the question of releasing these. The feasts video. Find slo fury(Youtube user) comment and the reply is there. But as you said, I find it unlikely.
I hope that he may be release them when Bannerlord is done, but of course I´ll respect his decision whatever it may be.

Well just the Freelancer alone was probably popular enough idea to DLC . Add all these QOL and nice kingdom immersions and maybe TW can be persuaded to let him design a DLC. I mean I dug Viking enough but really All’s I want is a fully fleshed out fun to play all the way thru game - hell just a solid Ambush and I’m pretty happy
Releasing features from Warband as a DLC would be quite sad.

Bloc has designed more potential addon content than this team of a hundred people has in two years. This is hands down the most disfunctional gaming company I have ever seen. Moreover, the ideas they present are some of the most bland and uninspired in a game I have ever seen. Your flagship game 10 years in the making is a 20$ modding platform, better hope the space game does well.
And most of the mods just added features from Warband that should've been in Bannerlord or planned to be added to Bannerlord from the start.
The game being a modding platform is great, but if there are core features missing then that drags down the whole thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom