Blocking 2 hits at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently I asked NIN3 about it... and well... it seems that he has not found a free moment to answer ?:iamamoron: . Nevertheless, my dear OGL, keep bringing this problem to the forefront anyway.
Well I know now being as annoying as possible will never work, I've tried spamming my problems to the dev teams and I've never had a single official answer lol. This team doesn't even read my extensive but reports correctly, being a part of this community it's the most upsetting, maddening, infuriating thing I have ever experienced, it's like talking in sign language to a blind person, or not, it's like talking to a deaf person that definetly sees you talking, but it's unable to understand what you say.

Well I know now being as annoying as possible will never work, I've tried spamming my problems to the dev teams and I've never had a single official answer lol. This team doesn't even read my extensive but reports correctly, being a part of this community it's the most upsetting, maddening, infuriating thing I have ever experienced, it's like talking in sign language to a blind person, or not, it's like talking to a deaf person that definetly sees you talking, but it's unable to understand what you say.
Note some sarcasm in my previous comment; yes :lol:. However, it was not meant with malice towards NIN3 at all, indeed; I have a wonderful appreciation of his proactive contributions in the old Betalords group in the interest of discovering the effects of combat parameters and other game stuff related.

Recently I asked NIN3 about it... and well... it seems that he has not found a free moment to answer ?:iamamoron: . Nevertheless, my dear OGL, keep bringing this problem to the forefront anyway.
Suspect we are now at the end of this process!

-Problem identified in beta: That's not in line with our vision, we don't want to remake Warband, but it's beta we will change things.
-Problem still there in early access release: It's still actively in development, we will improve things.
-Problem partially addressed or still there 1 year on: We've made X improvements and changes, we are listening, we're still changing the game
-?YOU ARE HERE?-
-Problem partially addressed or still there at full release: It's too late to change the fundamental mechanics at this stage and we've listened to a lot of feedback already, besides, there is a core playerbase that enjoy the game. We will let mods address this.
I'm at peace with it tho ✌️

Just wanted to say that its not unrealistic to block a overhead straight swing with a sideblock, just that in Bannerlord, it looks a little cheesy because of the animation. In reality, you would have a little more angle on the block and sort of hit the incomming blade on the side to misdirect it.

Imagine M&B with Hellish Quart combat system :grin:

Just wanted to say that its not unrealistic to block a overhead straight swing with a sideblock, just that in Bannerlord, it looks a little cheesy because of the animation. In reality, you would have a little more angle on the block and sort of hit the incomming blade on the side to misdirect it.

Imagine M&B with Hellish Quart combat system :grin:
Great for duels, but imagine group fights oof, that'll be interesting lol

Back
Top Bottom