Bloc is still on fire - Age of Bannerlords

Users who are viewing this thread

Because he can. :xf-wink:

6dztl6.jpg

You know, if the game would be released and Bloc would bundle all his mods into an add-on paid package, I'd 100% buy it.
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't think of his other implemented features as ground-breaking since varients of it have already seen the mod workshop. But if this would become a working mod, he'd be sitting on gold. And I wouldn't mind putting down a couple of tenners to get a completely new gaming experience.

Is anybody still in contact with the man through Discord or something? Does he plan on releasing these mods in a later stage?

giphy.gif

Yes!!! Sleek and svelte!
This is why I really bought this game... The mods! Can't wait 'till TW releases this so the artists can get to work!
With all the things TW didn't deliver on it's nice to see that the game is (at least nearly) as moddable as they said it would be.

The building placement makes me hopeful for future mods that could slot into the main game.

Camp
  • Player can select an option to "make camp". This would load in a map depending on the players location on the world map just like it does for battles.
  • Player can then place a campfire, maybe a few log seats etc
  • Player then enters the normal first/third person view, companions are spawned around the fire and can be talked to/interacted with
  • Animals spawn on the map that the player can hunt for food & tradable goods like fur and hides (or companions could be sent to hunt them while you chill)
  • There could be a list of random "events" with a small % chance of spawning in when you enter camp mode. For example:-
    • A broken down trade caravan with troops that the player could help or attack
    • A few bandits sitting around a campfire who would attack if you wandered too close
    • Friendly hunters hunting down animals (who the player could then kill if they're RPing a bad character)
    • All relatively simple things, but if there's a big list of them and a low % chance of one of them spawning it would add some interest to the camp mode
  • Other interactive options
  • While this would offer some little functional options, the main purpose of this would be immersion & RP elements - something vanilla is sorely lacking

custom/temporary forts
  • I'd assume this would be more difficult to implement, but if the player could place a wooden fort on the battlemap it could be interesting, essentially mini castles that could be defended/attacked.
  • It could be made so you need permission from whoever owns the ruling town/castle of the land area in order to build the fort, and that would come out as a daily payment. If you built without permission, it would declare war with the faction that owns the land.
  • The fort could be represented on the world map with a little model
  • Could act as a base of operations for players who want to RP for a while without joining factions, or if possible the ability to make a fort could be given to the AI merc clans as well who could make one depending on which faction they belong to.

Last edited:
We can't sell stuff with money we are not Russians like Bannerlord Online.
Open a patreon account ^^. I think a lot of people would want support the author of these amazing mods.

About Age of Bannerlords, I have a feeling that if this mod gets released and also gets multiplayer support in future (like each faction is controlled by players), I think this mod would be one of the landmark mods for the Bannerlord. It would be so much fun to play this against real players.

We can't sell stuff with money we are not Russians like Bannerlord Online.
Don't do it. If anything, wait at least until BL is out of EA and no major updates will be added. History has shown that a feature that wasn't meant to be release suddenly releases shortly after a mod was made public.

Don't do it. If anything, wait at least until BL is out of EA and no major updates will be added. History has shown that a feature that wasn't meant to be release suddenly releases shortly after a mod was made public.
Thats literally the biggest reason people are drooling over the creations of Bloc. Why it should stay as a mod when it actually could be implemented to the game?

So wait is this all in open world? Like you actually traverse across Battle Scene terrain to go from one village to another? Meaning also that Line of Sight is involved as per the Scouts?? Simply and utterly captivating, Take my $$$!

Thats literally the biggest reason people are drooling over the creations of Bloc. Why it should stay as a mod when it actually could be implemented to the game?
It's simple Taleworlds doesn't care.

Also for those that are interested Bloc has set up a Patreon. I would post a link but I'm not sure I'm allowed but if you're interested links are available on his latest YT video.

... It's just amazing what one guy can do.
Meanwhile we get one patch per month (even 2 months now) with little to no content..

may take ages, but this gives me hope of seeing a M&B where it fully mashes up Hack&Slash 3rd person RPG with RTS in a mod, that's like a dream game for me ever since I laid eyes upon M&B the First

Back
Top Bottom