Bloc is still on fire - Age of Bannerlords

Users who are viewing this thread

giphy.gif

That's something to grab a big bag of popcorn. ??

Absolutely great on Bloc's part, because this code is not written automatically and is not a sudden spontaneous result; but it's also worth giving props to Taleworlds here for the possibilities that engine offers (plausible).

This reminds me of that old game Rise and Fall Civilizations at War that was like age of empires but you could lead your armies in person switiching to hero camera, such a fun game :grin:

Absolutely great on Bloc's part, because this code is not written automatically and is not a sudden spontaneous result; but it's also worth giving props to Taleworlds here for the possibilities that engine offers (plausible).
That's the most balanced judgment.
Obviously Bloc can't help himself with the incredible tech demos despite his alleged boycott. I think he should just drop the pretense and commit to an ambitious mod that would not be a demo, but offer players previously unknown pleasures. The mod should probably be named "Better than Taleworlds" if he still needs to drive that point.

That's the most balanced judgment.
Obviously Bloc can't help himself with the incredible tech demos despite his alleged boycott. I think he should just drop the pretense and commit to an ambitious mod that would not be a demo, but offer players previously unknown pleasures. The mod should probably be named "Better than Taleworlds" if he still needs to drive that point.

*sings* "You down wit BTT -Yeah you know me !!"

Back
Top Bottom