BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

OK, I wired you the money in advance.
Dodes said:
I signed up but I don't know what to post on the forums.  :sad:
For starters we really could use an embassy topic. I propose that we theme it in a Zendar style.
Free District Zendar or so.

Did Taleworlds ever get around to signing any defensive pacts? If you guys had a Mutual Defense Pact or the sort, I could at least get you added to the inter-alliance roadmap.

I was wondering about that as well, the one that came to Dodes and asked for a defensive pact doesn't seem to have added us on their embassy, so I presume not.

So all of ANON and a couple other alliances on the side have declared war on PEST. I was going to suggest negotiating you guys a Optional Defense Pact with /int/, but maybe this isn't the best time. If any of you had a grudge against PEST though then I would be a great place to send aid to. :smile:

Edit: Hey, could you guys float me a loan of troops and/or money? I need to get into the fray asap.

I will see what I can do.

Also, what the **** is up with that forum of bloc, it never really allured me much but with people like rumsodx2 running around it does not seem like a fun place at all.

Ugh, it's all I can do not to outright ban them. Every time I try to get them to stop spamming they start crying 'bias' because I'm a member of /int/. I'm trying really hard not to be too hard on them, but I if they keep it up then the place is going to be a lot quieter tomorrow.

Don't bother about it, if they had a cause to call you biased they could do it in a normal and respectful way.
Their current way of doing things is just a desctructive response, which won't solve anything anyway.

Btw, did you receive my shipment of 10k men? I saw them get discounted at my army, but I don't recall how high your own manpower was before I send it.

A stealth bomber has struck your chemical plant in the middle of production! Someone doesn't want you getting chemical weapons... Progress is set back.

Is this simply a random occurrence, or do I actually have an enemy here?

Nope, I had a green reputation. But I don't have any enemies that I need to worry about then?

Yep, though I'm pretty sure Rumsod has to log on and update your profile manually. He's been rather erratic about that lately (read: we haven't seen him in about a month now).

Edit: Don't worry about sending me any more stuff. After trying to actually bring some order to the chaos that is the forum, I've discovered that I just don't have the patience to moderate the place. As such, I'm going to be retiring both as a mod and a player.

Ok, so I'm at "Almost Modern" tech, and wondering if I should keep increasing it, or go for airforce instead. Thoughts? :smile:

Switch to a Junta for free planes and keep focusing on your tech. Everything in the game can be lost except for tech, which you can only lose if you give it away.

Shatari said:
Nope, that's just a random event that sometimes hits when when you're cooking them.

Oh? When I got that event I tried counterintelligence and my guys found a spy and killed them.

Also, someone from the Asian Alliance wishes to buy troops from me. Should I sell him some troops? If so, how much is a good price?

Back
Top Bottom