BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

His alliance is the only problem. However, the leader of his alliance can be reasoned with (I've talked to him before) no guarantee that that will continue now that he's declared war on you, though.

I'll send a spy into his nation, right now I'm just waiting for my people to rebel and start a new government, with my approval and stability this low. :smile:

Not that I know anything about Bloc, it's just my opinion as of right now.

Edit: ********************
Your agent was caught and executed!

Woah, you guys do not want to tangle with the New Shrek Order. If they go into an official war with you then you are all going to get your clocks cleaned left and right. Since you're not the aggressor: do some serious diplomacy with Shrek and get that sorted out.

Which nation are you?
I can send you elite troops if you want.
edit:
Found you, thought you were all fighting in Middle east but you were in Africa.
You lost the war already it seems, so sending troops wouldn't be good. But I can send money your way, just tell me when you have used up money so I can transfer some.

Will my Approval/stability ever reset itself naturally? Right now I'm just trying to get my equipment/army up, and hoping for a reset in stability and approval, then focus on my QoL. Is this the right strategy?

Also, if it costs me about 200k each time I recruit to keep my units at elite training level, is it worth it?

I don't think that your approval or stability resets itself. But you should be able to fix it quite easily by building things like houses, schools and hospitals.
As for training, you don't need to draft every turn. You are non asian, so I believe that you only get 2k soldiers per turn. Waiting for 2 (or even 3) turns would still give you 4k (or 6k) soldiers - provided that you recruit several times untill it's at plentiful again-. This tactic also makes training your army somewhat cheaper, since the more less skilled units you have, the cheaper training becomes.

Anyone have any idea on what I should be focusing on next? oil is mightily expensive so I don't seem to be able to tech up as fast as before, so far it still seems to be cheaper to produce oil myself (due to rising oil prices).

Approval does not go up on its own, though it stops degrading naturally once it hits 'middling'. Stability can be restored by arresting people in the Domestic screen.

You only need to train your men when your training drops to 'Good' or lower. You should always draft troops when you're at 'Untapped', and should only draft troops when you're at 'Untapped' unless you are preparing to attack or drafting defensive forces.

Shatari said:
Approval does not go up on its own, though it stops degrading naturally once it hits 'middling'. Stability can be restored by arresting people in the Domestic screen.

So my people will never rebel, and reset my approval/stability while giving a hit to GDP and QoL? I remember that happening to my old ****ty wok, but maybe that was the UN. :???:

Yes, I was right. Look down to "conditional events". :wink: (revolution not UN reset)

Edit: In any case, I could use some money to build schools. :smile:

Completely unrelated. Peton, you were the one who watched and read Shingeki no Kyojin, right? If so, read spoiler. If not, carry on.
Does Eren die around episode 5? Y'know, after the collosal titan attacks Trost, or whatever. He got devoured by some bearded titan, got his leg and arm bitten off.

Also, you guys made a TW alliance? I think i'll join again.

@Cookie spoiler;
No, to my knowledge he does not.

@ Robin
I will send some money your way.
edit; I send you 1000k but due to opposing market system you only recieved 900k.

Cookie Muncher said:
Completely unrelated. Peton, you were the one who watched and read Shingeki no Kyojin, right? If so, read spoiler. If not, carry on.
Does Eren die around episode 5? Y'know, after the collosal titan attacks Trost, or whatever. He got devoured by some bearded titan, got his leg and arm bitten off.

Also, you guys made a TW alliance? I think i'll join again.

I watched the series, haven't read the manga however.
He doesn't 'die' he gets devoured and in the process loses his hand, he lost the lower part of one of his legs about a minute before being eaten so really he's bleeding out and dying, but when he's inside the Titan and sees all the corpses I believe he starts to feel fear and anger which is when he then focuses on survival, and by doing that he goes into titan form destroying the titan that ate him from the inside. So he didn't die but was going to if he didn't do that :razz:

Not sure if you've watched all the episodes or not but I just have this to say: Female Titan is an absolute ***** :lol:

Edit:
@Everyone Else: If any of you need money feel free to post here or PM me, I'm now in a slow process of teching up where I need to wait for oil/growing a little bit on the side so I'll have large amounts of money spare all the time since it builds up rather fast.

I'm now at Vietnam tech and at a crossroad, do I buy T-62's at 500k 2 mbbl or get 2 more factories so I can produce my own at 300k 4 mbbl?. Considering we now have a limit on how much oil we can have, I've capped myself at 3 mbbl per month which is barely enough to sustain my growth but just enough so that I can steadily grow for quite a while before I run out.

So which is cheaper?.

I'm not even past episode 5, but i've got no probs with sopilers. Also, is the...
girl titan that really serious blonde from the boot camp? The one who beat Eren in a hand to hand traning.

MaHuD said:
edit; I send you 1000k but due to opposing market system you only recieved 900k.

It lied, I got 1000k. :wink: Rumsod hasn't gotten around to fixing that I suppose. :smile:

Peton, I could still use money, I got my QoL up to Poor, but that's not going to be enough to get my approval/stability higher again.

Cookie Muncher said:
I'm not even past episode 5, but i've got no probs with sopilers. Also, is the...
girl titan that really serious blonde from the boot camp? The one who beat Eren in a hand to hand traning.

Indeed she is, when you eventually get to that part your notice she has the same kinda hair, same combat style etc. I also know who the Colossal & Armoured Titan are sadly through reading a spoiler by accident online :lol: if your watching the series you won't find out until the next season is released.
And just a bit late Robin, just spent the cash I had now, tomorrow afternoon expect a shipment of roughly 5000k however :razz:

Back
Top Bottom