BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, well I said that when I didn't know dracarys had chemical weapons. I'll be sending the money to dodes now.

You guys need to stop neglecting your training. :lol:
The Dark Robin said:
Yeah, well I said that when I didn't know dracarys had chemical weapons. I'll be sending the money to dodes now.
Always assume chemical weapons, and they're easy to counter with a spy/bombing combo.

MaHuD said:
I personally dont mind myself, but I have a feeling that having inactive members in your alliances may come off as weak and get us targeted.
Nah, every alliance is bound to get an inactive eventually. He'll get farmed if you get into a war, but that's the worst of it.

Shatari said:
The Dark Robin said:
Always assume chemical weapons, and they're easy to counter with a spy/bombing combo.

He always defeated my airforce though. :cry:

Deutsch Afrika said:
I would like to inquire about the possibility of The Sealion League and TaleWorlds acquiring a mutual-defense pact, with a possible optional-aggression clause. In the event you do not desire either I would like to obtain a non-aggression pact regardless.

Well I don't see why not, anyone opposed gents?

Dodes said:
Deutsch Afrika said:
I would like to inquire about the possibility of The Sealion League and TaleWorlds acquiring a mutual-defense pact, with a possible optional-aggression clause. In the event you do not desire either I would like to obtain a non-aggression pact regardless.

Well I don't see why not, anyone opposed gents?

I remember those guys getting destroyed by FLAP/RUKUNU a while back while the Goons were still around, they didn't seem that bad however, id accept the MDP for certain as we need some allies, however I'm not sure about the optional-aggression clause.

My approval dropped to "middling" in one go, without any explenation.
I funded schools, and it did not increase. Would anyone know what the problem is perhaps? Does that mean that there is a spy in the country or something?

MaHuD said:
I funded schools, and it did not increase. Would anyone know what the problem is perhaps? Does that mean that there is a spy in the country or something?

It could be yes, or it just decayed overtime as it does.

Schools are dreadful for approval IIRC, just build housing for the people (Its cost depends on how high your growth is) to get it back up, or just keep your quality of life high and that in turn will increase approval overtime. If you want to check for spies however do 'Counterintelligence' in the Foreign policies tab, this has a chance to find any spies in your country and when your at war its worth doing this towards the end of every turn if possible since your have a higher chance of catching spies of everyone who sent one/did something with a spy in your country.

How would you get your approval up if you can't build schools? Because I'm free market. :???:

The Dark Robin said:
How would you get your approval up if you can't build schools? Because I'm free market. :???:

Good QoL (so if its in the green) combined with some schools, schools are okay for approval just not as effective as free housing. Right now Free Market isn't as good for running your nations as Central Planning, or atleast thats what I think and what people have complained about on the forums for some time about.

You can also use 'Raise Minimum Wage' for a quick boost to approval, since growth is easy to come by. It also dramatically drops the cost of 'Free Housing For the People' for a followup gain.

Be aware that there's currently a lot of skirmishes between the Sword alliance and PEST, so try not to get yourselves caught in the crossfire.

Edit: Never mind, the Sword/PEST war is over.

Peton said:
MaHuD said:

It could be yes, or it just decayed overtime as it does.

Schools are dreadful for approval IIRC, just build housing for the people (Its cost depends on how high your growth is) to get it back up, or just keep your quality of life high and that in turn will increase approval overtime. If you want to check for spies however do 'Counterintelligence' in the Foreign policies tab, this has a chance to find any spies in your country and when your at war its worth doing this towards the end of every turn if possible since your have a higher chance of catching spies of everyone who sent one/did something with a spy in your country.
I checked for spies, build hospital, also attempted to loose some popularity, but whatever I do it remains at middling.

You want me to wreck his ****?  :razz:

EDIT: I can't declare war on him because of GDP  :???: How are alliances supposed to work for weaker nations then?

Back
Top Bottom