BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Shatari said:
Mainsail has been defeated and their members are fleeing or AFK. Also, Hydra just got another head thanks to the Che Guevaran League joining. South America is now safely under the sway of the beast, and only Barcode The Last Brony stands against it.

He just made a thread surrendering :cry:

I funded him over 10mil in total because I wanted to help him take on the Hydra solo :lol: He seemed like a decent guy.

Volkonski said:
I've got quite an ample supply of oil now and it's growing at a steady rate. If anyone wants to buy oil I will gladly sell some, i'll even throw in a nice little discount off the regular price every once in a while.

I'd be willing to now and again purchase some oil, would help us both out in the long run, also no need for a discount for me since I'm just looking for ways to spend all my cash right now.

Peton said:
Shatari said:
Mainsail has been defeated and their members are fleeing or AFK. Also, Hydra just got another head thanks to the Che Guevaran League joining. South America is now safely under the sway of the beast, and only Barcode The Last Brony stands against it.

I funded him over 10mil in total because I wanted to help him take on the Hydra solo :lol: He seemed like a decent guy.
You better not let other folks hear that :razz:
Also his threads claims that he'll quit the game. I'll believe it when I see it.

Wellenbrecher said:
Peton said:
Shatari said:

You better not let other folks hear that :razz:

I know which is why I posted here and not there :wink: If any of you buggers rat me out though I'll be screwed since I'm a part of the Hydra being in the OoN an' all :lol:

Now I'll just go back to waiting for my manpower to restore so I can conscript up again, note to self, never go to 'Depleted' unless you want to wait a week for it to go back into the green.

Yeah, I went depleted to get this war over with ASAP and holy **** it takes ages to regenerate once it's empty.
Even with counting in this ****er using gas.

Oh well, he's down to 8k and depleted. Let's hope I crush him in one go and don't have to wait yet another ****ing turn.

On the plus side, begging my block for help so far gave 12 units of growth! :lol:

Yes, I finally hit advanced tech! Now to build some more weapon factories and build the Despot class tank. Happily, I was able to build 4 factories with my spare change without even blinking. :lol:

Wellenbrecher said:
What does that do for you? Building more stuff after hitting advanced, I mean.
It gives you a slight edge on the RNG over other people who are advanced. That doesn't seem like much, but the further up the bar you are, the more likely you are to win a duel against an even army or an even air force.

Volkonski said:
You can build tanks now?.
Once you hit Vietnam tech you can build or buy tanks (which pay out better than rifles). Once you hit Persian Gulf tech you have to build or buy tanks.

Shatari said:
Wellenbrecher said:
What does that do for you? Building more stuff after hitting advanced, I mean.
It gives you a slight edge on the RNG over other people who are advanced. That doesn't seem like much, but the further up the bar you are, the more likely you are to win a duel against an even army or an even air force.
Cheers.
Still have to hit Persian, so I'll have some time left.
Not really pursuing that too hard right now, I feel doing it at a steady pace in the background while actively pushing my growth seems to be the more rewarding path.
Well, at least with the protection of Comintern behind me.

I'm over halfway towards Vietnam tech now. And my military has reach 140k active personnel! I doubt I'll be attacked by anyone at this point. There are lot's of countries that could beat me, but I'd put a pretty sizable dent into their army when I go down.

First war won. Lost 4k men. Gained 3500km territory. That worked out allright.

-

So i have one of my generals threatening a coup, if i dont invest more into the military. I want to invest into the military, but i dont like this insubordination. Wat do? I have the choices give in and fire general - do any of you know what if any the consequences are?

- Ugh. Hovering over choices. Uhg me and my clickety clicking too fast.

Back
Top Bottom