BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Meh, tonight I should be able to nationalise and then I'll be central planning. One or two days and the free economic zones will have me back at mixed economy masterrace.

Soviet already love me, Ill nationalise next turn and I'm all set.
Besides, does sucking up to the Soviets change anything on your economy or government anyway?

I don't think so, but I've not had to do it in ages.

Edit: If you were using Heidi's stat tool from the forums, delete it and change your password. It appears to have been a password fisher.

Ambra, the nation that was harassing me even after the contract expired appears to have had his country deleted.

He appears to have been Alfonso on the forums who has now been banned from the forums so I suppose he was multi-nationing or something.

Shatari said:
I don't think so, but I've not had to do it in ages.

Edit: If you were using Heidi's stat tool from the forums, delete it and change your password. It appears to have been a password fisher.
That guy (?) is such a vincenzo :lol:

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Ambra, the nation that was harassing me even after the contract expired appears to have had his country deleted.

He appears to have been Alfonso on the forums who has now been banned from the forums so I suppose he was multi-nationing or something.
The hilarious part is that Alfonso actually made a post in the forums complaining about multiers, which got him caught in the sweep. :lol:

Is there something wrong with having multiple nations? I only have the one, myself, but I don't see the problem.

How do you not see the problem with effectively giving yourself double the GDP, troops, daily actions and chance for oil? That's only if you have 2.

Odyseuss said:
Is there something wrong with having multiple nations? I only have the one, myself, but I don't see the problem.

The main reason is they can be used to send resources to each other and give an unfair advantage.

Austupaio said:
How do you not see the problem with effectively giving yourself double the GDP, troops, daily actions and chance for oil? That's only if you have 2.
I never thought of it that way, but fair enough.

It's also against the rules, and will get you permanently banned as well as get your alliance blacklisted if they're even suspected to be aware that you're doing it.

Shatari said:
Oh, hey. Gas now kills soldiers. That wouldn't be too bad, but it kills a percentage of your soldiers. 15% of your soldiers. Gas just became the most effective way to **** someone over, as if it needed to be buffed.

I actually nerfed gas considerably, it is now limited to once a turn, the GDP hit has been reduced from 15% (so 30% if done twice a turn) to 5% a turn, the manpower hit has been reduced by a third, but yes to give it some sort of military purpose I added a 5% (not 15%) hit to your troop numbers. Oh, and I also made the reputation hit a bit stronger.

I will be adding an option to bomb gas sites and reduce their gas capabilities if you have air superiority to provide a further check to gas.

Comintern at war with the KSP fellas. And for some reason I decided to participate.
Going well so far and on there forum there are already calls to disband and join up with Come-OVA 2.

Back
Top Bottom