BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought I already was aligned, must have been reset when the UN rolled over, back to Eastern alignment I am.

Thanks for the help everyone.

I've sent you some troops, and some money to train them. Apparently my 10k elite soldiers forgot which end of the gun to aim at the bad guy when they got sent over there.

Or maybe they're just trying to get the taste of airline food out of their mouths...

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Now only at -2m per month!

Nice :smile: sent you a little more funding to help get you out of the negatives completely, afraid that'll be the last of my financial aid for now however, need to start spending some on my own nation again.

I would love some, been harassing Wellen the last couple of days, investing it all into my airforce. I need 11Mbbl for the next level. Nation is linked above, name is Purrrasia. Thankies :3

Edith: http://www.bloc.name/stats.php?id=10357

I kinda need oil, down to my last 3 Mmbl now. Bunga Land if anyone is wondering, in the first post of the thread I think.

EDIT: Second or whatever :razz: Currently not at war but just need the oil to build up my air force which is pretty poor at the moment.

Oh, hey. Gas now kills soldiers. That wouldn't be too bad, but it kills a percentage of your soldiers. 15% of your soldiers. Gas just became the most effective way to **** someone over, as if it needed to be buffed.

Shatari said:
Oh, hey. Gas now kills soldiers. That wouldn't be too bad, but it kills a percentage of your soldiers. 15% of your soldiers. Gas just became the most effective way to **** someone over, as if it needed to be buffed.
:shock:
*Halts all growth and starts handing gas masks out to every man, woman and child*

If I don't grow maybe they won't hurt me :lol:

It's mostly an incentive to get gas and only attack people that don't have it.

The price for training my lot went down over night from the aforementioned 1850k to a mere 1831.5k :lol:

Accidentally hit Free Market. What moves me back to the left again? Raising the minimumw age would annihilate my entire growth. Every single last bit of it :???:

[edit]
Oh yeah, nationalising foreign investment.

Oh come on...
So I clicked nationalise on accident when instead I wanted to encourage investment. Told me that I  couldn't nationalise nothing obviously.
So I start investing and such, then try to nationalise, lololololol nope. Can't do that more than once a turn.
****. YOU.

Back
Top Bottom