BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Nope. Beat him/her below 6k soldiers and you will win the war upon your next attack afaik. As people get reset to 9k after losing a war, most conflicts take at least 2 attacks. If you search long enough you will find empty states though, pretty sure thats an instant win.

Duh said:
1 Attack per month, if that is what you are asking.

And a month is a single turn which is every 2am/pm US central time.

Also great news for you Comintern guys, theres a small alliance set up that provides troops to anyone as long as your willing to pay 4mil & 10 mbbls of oil, but Comintern & RUKUNU members get a discount, also Comintern has made this small alliance a protectorate, so I think you might get an even better discount now but I'm not certain.

Now I just want you guys to  buy the soldiers for me with your discount and I'll pay you the cost :lol:

Acteaon said:
Ah okay,  is there a way of speeding up a war?

Gas them, send spies to encourage rebels etc, anything that lowers the troop count faster so that you can attack them when they're at 5k men and instantly win.

Could someone lend me 100k monies?

http://www.bloc.name/stats.php?id=10357

I require them prior to January so that i can boost my military training for a blitzkrieg on the 29th.

Duh said:
Could someone lend me 100k monies?

http://www.bloc.name/stats.php?id=10357

I require them prior to January so that i can boost my military training for a blitzkrieg on the 29th.

100k sent, enjoy your blitzkrieging :wink:

Arrest opposition figures
Free Housing
Raise Minimum Wage (don't)
Cult of Personality
Construct Public School  (Hospitals are way more efficient)
Construct Free Hospital

All of these increase Stability and/or QoL and/or Popularity. The rest comes with time.

Recent Update said:
  • Changes to the airforce:
    Bomb economic centers - destroys 1% of GDP and 5 growth.

Bomb cities - decreases manpower significantly, decent hit to quality of life and slight hit to stability

Bomb troop positions - decreases army size by 5% or 2k at a minimum

Bomb military manufacturing - decreases military factories by 1

Bomb oil wells - destroys 1 oil well

All attacks now come with a chance of being shot down based on opposing enemy air force strength, decreasing air level by 1. Only one attack a turn. Air attacks can only be done once a turn. You can now bomb even if the opposing air force is stronger than yours, but have a high chance of being shot down.
  • UN dismantling of chems has been removed as it didn't really serve a purpose and was just being used for exploiting.
  • There is now a small  chance that your spies will discover who is sending both sent aid and expeditionary forces to a nation that you have a spy in. You will be told in your national news page.
  • Custom leader titles now possible for donors.

Now theres actually a good reason for me to get a decent airforce other than to defend my growth, also has a lot more variety of choices than other offensive methods so I like it, I also like the fact your spy will actually gather some really useful intelligence possibly while based in another nation.

Acteaon said:
Stability is chaotic and i am the enemy of the people! D: Halp!
Look at all the options Wellen mentioned above and read the tooltips you when when hovering over them to decide which one/s you want to use and are the most cost effective for you. :smile:

Anyone still doing stuff in Brangasta? Because he's pretty much at minimum again :lol:

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Anyone still doing stuff in Brangasta? Because he's pretty much at minimum again :lol:

I actually haven't touched him in ages, maybe its Wellen doing it or the guy just can't control his nation anymore after Wellen and me basically torched his nation from the inside. :lol:

I see he has a positive growth though, might be time to go fix that for him. :razz:

Just hit vietnam war tech recently and I'm already half way towards the next tech level. Which one would you say is the least expensive, 300k 5 mbbl to manufacture your own, or 500k 3 mbbl to buy T60's?. I don't mind spending a lot of oil as my production rate is 11 mbbl per month.

Well, I went with factories despite not having my own oil and it was still cheaper. It's just more reasonable to make them yourself if you've got the factories.

Also, Istans are way cooler than T60s or Pattons and as a plus, the Istans have your face stamped on them! Just like your AK-Presidente rifles!

Too bad I couldn't make M14s for myself.

Not worth it.
You're throwing money out of the window that you might just as well spend on buying oil in bulk from someone. Tanks are so much more efficient and froma  certain point onwards you won't have any choice but to build tanks.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
My tourist is still on vacation there and every now and then he's receiving... mail.
So maybe. :razz:

You guys raped him. :lol:

Hilarious, that what he gets for being such a d-bag. He can call contracts but I guess having friends never occurred to him.

Wellenbrecher said:
Not worth it.
You're throwing money out of the window that you might just as well spend on buying oil in bulk from someone. Tanks are so much more efficient and from a certain point onwards you won't have any choice but to build tanks.
When it is only tanks I will beg for oil from my Alliance partners, in the meantime I am just taking it slow and steady.

Back
Top Bottom