BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Any money would be greatly appreciated, I'm currently at -10m a month (I've got it up from 16m but it's still a struggle) however my stability appears to be slowly declining as the government is at the lowest popularity, what is the best way to improve it?
What's your nation again?

Also, what type of economy do you have?
Would be a waste to end money to something that'd lose 10%.

@Kobrag: Manpower regenerates faster if it's kept in the green, so you can recruit twice every turn if you only recruit when it's untapped (2 and a half times if you're in Asia). As for growth, Great Leaps are the best way to go for that.

Advice: Don't give your military to random peeps even for 1000K your economy sinks rebuilding your nation.

Three failed leaps and a decrease in growth. 0% growth, I've turned into Britain...

I am no **** topia. A Left Wing Dictatorship.

Also I caught Ambra trying to smuggle weapons to the rebels in for a 3rd time.

He said before he was doing it as a contract but that seemed to have ran out.

I messaged the Comintern guy but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
He said before he was doing it as a contract but that seemed to have ran out.

I messaged the Comintern guy but he hasn't got back to me yet.
I was going to say "oh yeah, I'll put his lights out for you for a small fee".

Then I saw his military  :lol:

Thanks for the aid, I am now only disliked. My growth is also now at -8m, which is pretty good as I think it was at about -18 at its worse.

Not particularly, it will help in the future when I rebuild my airforce.

I sent you some more coin to rebuild with, and sent Nippon a note asking him to speed up your application process. He's probably hesitant due to the name, I'm afraid. We're still having some bad eggs left around from the previous 4chan alliance.

Wellenbrecher said:
Brangasta had a soft reset by the rebellion. Now he's in a state where we can once more aid the opposition, yay :razz:

After seeing that I've bumped him back to Utterly Despised and armed the rebels again to an open rebellion once more. :razz:

I don't think he's playing anymore.
Or actually.. maybe he is. His army shrank from 5k to 3k. I assume because he launched an offensive against rebel forces.

No, he's probably just a bit over worked right now. Hopefully Rumsod will rework alliances soon so that more than one person can handle the invitations.

Shatari said:
Hey, Hitson: Nippon is sending you an invite. If you can accept before you get attacked again, he'll send you some aid.

Yeah I'm in the comintern now.

Back
Top Bottom