BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

F-8 Crusaders, how disgusting. Although I'd have though F-7's would be more likely to be sold seeing as they were awful.

Warning: Selling oil appears to be bugged, so you can't sell any once you buy it. There goes my plan B of buying low and selling high. :sad:

Edit: Okay, it's not a bug, it's a really annoying undocumented feature. Apparently you can only sell oil if your GDP is over 110.

Shatari said:
Warning: Selling oil appears to be bugged, so you can't sell any once you buy it. There goes my plan B of buying low and selling high. :sad:

Edit: Okay, it's not a bug, it's a really annoying undocumented feature. Apparently you can only sell oil if your GDP is over 110.

Yeah there are a lot of limits under 110, I'm working on a newbie info box that informs you of them.

Does prospecting for oil really have to be $400k?. It takes an age and a day just to get $100k and I've already put my nation into the UN's top 10 "Do not trust" list by trying to sell drugs in the United States(they've embargoed my nation dropping its growth to a measly $1 million and put my quality of life into impoverished).

I went to Asia, time to exterminate govern all dem brown Tuckles people.

Shaktur welcomes you.
All hail Generalissimo Hagen von Martius.

[edit]
I like how this is set up. The money system is more preferable over the more or less random decisions in Nationstates, plus the ability to directly interact with other states is nice.
One question however, are we "limited" to the action I currently see in the menu and only those? Or this there a "secondary" thing with events a la Nationstates on top of that?

I've joined up with Comintern, and am now involved in my first war. So far so good, I've got a large, elite army and a massive airforce, as well as a major tech advantage. I've bombed my prey back into the negatives on growth, and wiped out most of their army in the first attack. Soon, the killing blow will come. Muhahahahaha!

Sethaniel said:
Ugh, Comintern. One of their dudes tried to wipe me out a few days ago. :mad:
Yeah, it sucks to be on the receiving end of a war in this game. I've actually cut out doing aid raids, since the guy I'm bombing is begging for peace and doesn't seem like that bad a guy. Ah, war makes villains of us all, you know? It makes me wonder what triggered the war.

Back
Top Bottom