Blender animation question

Users who are viewing this thread

MazZ

Sergeant
Hey, I know I allready posted this in the napoleonic wars section. But Deofuta told me to put it here and thats what I did :smile:

Annyway, I'm currently making somekind of Blender scene in the napoleonic wars era for the intro of my youtube video's.
But, does annyone know if it is possible to like export an animation (with openbrf) from m&b napoleonic wars and hook it together with the right character in Blender?

Annyway, here is a quick example of what the scene looks like now.
4ecanonandstuff.jpg

If you don't know what I mean with Blender intro, check out the following youtube video I made. (The intro in this video is made with Blender, but I am now trying to be a bit more ambitious  :smile:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29twgfFUPjk

If annyone would know, please tell me. Would be awesome !
Feedback about the scene is also much appreciated :smile:

You need to combine the meshes of the pieces of uniform, right click its name and export rigged mesh.
Then go to the animation you want, right click its name and click export animation.
Then in Blender first import that animation, then import that rigged mesh, the mesh will be over the animation and move with however you pose it. You will need the SMD plug in.

Willhelm said:
You need to combine the meshes of the pieces of uniform, right click its name and export rigged mesh.
Then go to the animation you want, right click its name and click export animation.
Then in Blender first import that animation, then import that rigged mesh, the mesh will be over the animation and move with however you pose it. You will need the SMD plug in.

ok, will try. thx :smile:

I just borrow this thread for this question.
I downloaded Blender today and did some stuff some basic 3d stuff but now I would like to know if i'm able to open some 3d files from m&b and inspect them and modify them.
I have tried everything now but I can't get anything on the screen :/
I did some research and found blender exporter but does it work with the latest version on Blender? 

laukka22 said:
I downloaded Blender today and did some stuff some basic 3d stuff but now I would like to know if i'm able to open some 3d files from m&b and inspect them and modify them.
I did some research and found blender exporter but does it work with the latest version on Blender?

You don't need any exporter that was for ages ago when it was different.
You need Openbrf which reads .obj, so export or import .obj's into or out of blender.

laukka22 said:

I could make a youtube tutorial about it if you like?

Back
Top Bottom