Blatant Racism - Multiplayer Highlights

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, thanks for sharing the video. I'm currently tracking down all the gobbos and perm banning them which I'm hoping will serve as some sort of solution to the issue.

Hey, thanks for sharing the video. I'm currently tracking down all the gobbos and perm banning them which I'm hoping will serve as some sort of solution to the issue.

lwme21w_700wa_0.gif

Hey dude there's like 12 threads of people making real complaints about racism and discrimination. Maybe you should hit those threads up too? Maybe ban some of the people saying horrible stuff there?? You know, like these guys:

<snip>

Someone told me you're the community manager. Seems like you're the right person to talk to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dude there's like 12 threads of people making real complaints about racism and discrimination. Maybe you should hit those threads up too?

We discourage people from making public reports/complaints about other users and instead ask them to contact us directly.

We will also be bringing the in-game player report feature to main/live very soon so players can report problematic users directly in game.

We discourage people from making public reports/complaints about other users and instead ask them to contact us directly.

We will also be bringing the in-game player report feature to main/live very soon so players can report problematic users directly in game.
Then glad people being reported privately are being dealt with. Thanks for all ya do.

Callum, please do not ban the goblins, we just need to cull their herd and stop their spread. They serve a vital role in our eco system.

Soo...they ever get banned? still dealing with the same trash.

Well it could be something like prepubescent teens trying out how people would react to abusive/inappropriate chat so I wouldn’t go so far as to ban them the first go around. A stern warning like no mp for 24 hrs and then ban second time is a good system. Idc how tw actually deals with it as long as the chat gets cleaned up.

In the meantime, if it really bothers you, call them out in chat, tell them they’re muted, and then actually mute them. Encourage others to do the same.

While not ideal, it might help take a load off the moderation staff. ?

Well it could be something like prepubescent teens trying out how people would react to abusive/inappropriate chat so I wouldn’t go so far as to ban them the first go around. A stern warning like no mp for 24 hrs and then ban second time is a good system. Idc how tw actually deals with it as long as the chat gets cleaned up.

In the meantime, if it really bothers you, call them out in chat, tell them they’re muted, and then actually mute them. Encourage others to do the same.

In my experience most of those people are fully grown adults. Also, M&B isn't popular with kids.

Chat bans seem like a better solution. If these people can't get attention they'll stop.

In my experience most of those people are fully grown adults. Also, M&B isn't popular with kids.

Chat bans seem like a better solution. If these people can't get attention they'll stop.

Yeah. A notification that their chat has been muted for a period of time. That sounds good.

How about they ban the ****es violating steam TOS from the game like they're supposed to and things don't escalate.

Dude I don’t know. I don’t engage in it myself and every time I respond to something like this I inevitably regret it. I was only trying to be helpful to your experience by offering that you mute the offenders and then say in chat that you’ve done so and how much more enjoyable the game is after having done it.

Back
Top Bottom