Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkLight said:
what if they made an nc duel tournament? Bannerlord would be out before it was over

not a bad idea tbh, nations duel tournament

_Osiris_ said:
BD informed me that this duel will take place tomorrow sometime before the WSC so will have to be pretty early/mid afternoon i think.
I might be able to record it, just hit me up on stead like 30 mins before and I'll let u know.

Congratulations to Arni, Bloody_Death, Ganni and Mynes for making it to the top 4 of the Blademaster Duel Tournament
Blademasterendresults.png

The Final was recorded by both myself and maximou so you will have two angles and videos to watch (long duel might take time to upload)
The top 4 should contact me with an email so i can send them their money via paypal.

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to compete in this Duel Tournament and hopefully next time i will make it better!

I learnt during this tournament that people are reluctant to duel and extensions end up doing more harm than good so its something to learn from and i shall adjust the format next time :grin:

Some feedback would be nice though, did you enjoy the format of 2x ft10 and do you think lower brackets are worth it?

A special award for Gibby! May this Bollock dagger always put strength into your heart and bravery into your soul <3
dagger-bollock.jpg

Alrighty, thanks Osiris for taking the time to host this despite it taking a long time to end. And congratulations to the players !  :party:

My video is up! It only took 6-8 hours to upload.... and it lost some of its quality it a couple of areas during the upload for some reason but its still reasonable

Back
Top Bottom